Experts: Buy Sell Stop Buttons - page 2

Does it work (active) with pending orde like buy stop or sell stop

baddoctor95:
Does it work (active) with pending orde like buy stop or sell stop

No.

Brilliant on chart buy sell buttons, thank you so much, very appreciated.

Regards Kate

Nice, thanks

Works great, and I used it as a template and removed all the extra things and edited the code for  buy,sell,close,lot sizes only.  

Thanks. 

I am using it as designed now and enjoying the trailing stop feature. 

It really works well. 
Once the stop loss and trailing stop is triggered , the TP seems to default to something like 100 pips for some reason. Even though I set to 40. 

I assume it doesn't really matter since the trailing stop is set and keeps locking in profits anyhow. 
Anyhow, it functions really well, just FYI. 
Thanks

Hi, thanks for the EA, i love the simplicity- Could anyone make it even simpler by adding an option on "do not draw entry symbols, tp and sl lines"? They do clutter the screen. 

Also, it would be nice to be able to decide whether SL and TP should be added at all. Otherwise it is perfect. 

Thanks! 

Rewand #:

Go to freelance,

Hi! Is there a MAC version of this file? My computer keeps telling me it's windows based.

Can't wait to try it!

Thanks!

Hello, thank you very much for sharing! Could you please answer a few questions for me.
WHENTOMOVETOBE - When to move break even (values: 10-100).
PIPSTOMOVESL - How much pips to move stop loss (values: 10-100).

I didn't understand what the above means, what is the difference between them and the bottom "TrailingStop"?

Can you provide a detailed explanation of the input below, and what changes occur when different values are entered?

WHENTOMOVETOBE - When to move break even (values: 10-100).

PIPSTOMOVESL - How much pips to move stop loss (values: 10-100).@Aharon Tzadik

MaximumRisk - maximum risk from total margin in %, (values: 0.01 - 0.3).

If "MaximumRisk =0" then "Lot=constant"

DecreaseFactor - decrease from total margin if you lose a trade.

MagicNumber - Magic number (values: 1-100000).

Aharon Tzadik
Aharon Tzadik
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

inso1912 #:

"WHENTOMOVETOBE"+"  PIPSTOMOVESL " they work as a "break even" system, a close trail to the prise, say the prise moves in your favor  for 10 pips .

Once the price is in your favor and you do not want to lose at any case you set  "WHENTOMOVETOBE"=10 pips and  " PIPSTOMOVESL "=5 pips,

the trade will close if the prise will go down 5 pips from your total 10 pips, so you " brake even " and do not lose,

"TrailingStop"- a separate system  for a larger price range for a larger profit.

"MaximumRisk" -will change your lot size as  a dependency of the maximum risk from total margin in %.

"DecreaseFactor" -will decrease your lot size from total margin if you lose a trade.

"MagicNumber" - A magic number is an order parameter that helps MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 identify orders. A magic number is necessary especially when running different expert advisors and different strategies in the same trading account. MQL4 makes it very easy to work with magic numbers.