How to set up my account to receive confirmation code from Telegram

Hi all :

I want to set up my account security, but I can't receive the 4 digits confirmation code from SMS text.

And I think there is another option, Telegram. But I could not select it, is anyone could help me to fix this?

Should I need to set something before it?

Thanks

Is anyone could help?

Please write to Servicedesk with answers to the following questions, so that we could help you resolve your issue:

1. What is your phone number?
  2. What cellular service provider does it belong to?
  3. Has this number been ported recently from one provider to another?
  4. Is it in roaming?
  5. Is your phone capable of receiving SMS? Did you receive SMS before?

Chia Tung Lee:

Hi all :

I want to set up my account security, but I can't receive the 4 digits confirmation code from SMS text.

And I think there is another option, Telegram. But I could not select it, is anyone could help me to fix this?

Thanks

You can retry a) at a different time or b) using a different number. Hope it is solved.

Shine Scariah #:

You can retry a) at a different time or b) using a different number. Hope it is solved.

I have the same problem .I changed three number s again I have problem almost one month I couldn't fix . I have not confirm code even my email which I also changed two times . Still the same problems 

Chia Tung Lee:

Hi all :

Thanks

Try 24 hours After the last code was sent to you, Telegram did not work for me when I tried it