Experts: Mad Trader - page 6

patmontes:Evillive, I will try the one you posted for 8.3

It does work with the setfiles posted originally?

I have a forward live test running and the versions 8.3 and 8.5 do both not open positions since Tuesday.

If I do a backtest with the data just for this week, there are profitable positions. So something is weird here. Looks like its just made for nice backtesting results.

I stay with milestone, 10 pairs running since november with awesome profits and some floating positions, whats normal in a martingale system.

Anyway, have a nice weekend

I have a forward live test running and the versions 8.3 and 8.5 do both not open positions since Tuesday.

If I do a backtest with the data just for this week, there are profitable positions. So something is weird here. Looks like its just made for nice backtesting results.

I stay with milestone, 10 pairs running since november with awesome profits and some floating positions, whats normal in a martingale system.

Ehhh... just curious... does the EA open positions or not? I also see that Trevone is banned?

What happened here... is it able to use the EA someday?

Thanks guys

Ehhh... just curious... does the EA open positions or not? I also see that Trevone is banned?

Thanks guys

3088270:

Thanks guys

Forward test in live market -> no positions.

Backward test with same data (one week) -> yes, opens positions.

3088270:

Thanks guys

Forward test in live market -> no positions.

Backward test with same data (one week) -> yes, opens positions.

nurmalso:

Guys,

Don't waste your time on 8.5. It is simply 8.3 with some essential parts of the code removed! However, 8.3 does work.

The original 8.3 will only work with GJ/5M. Evillive has removed this restriction in his version.

nurmalso:

Guys,

Don't waste your time on 8.5. It is simply 8.3 with some essential parts of the code removed! However, 8.3 does work.

The original 8.3 will only work with GJ/5M. Evillive has removed this restriction in his version.

Tony227:
nurmalso:

Guys,

Have you tried in live or forward test?

Tony227:
nurmalso:

Guys,

Have you tried in live or forward test?