Experts: Mad Trader - page 5

trevone:

maybe next time you wont mess with my EA. What are you doing on my page anyway? Have you not done enough already? I gave you a chance to get out of this mess but you keep coming back. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Do you want me to come and cause a ruckus on your threads? No I didn't think so.

Download your piece of shit copy and fuck off!

Oh, dear, you broke my heart )))

What's wrong with me? Nothing special. Only that I won't tolerate trolling and rudeness after a simple question. And I didn't ask you to post my nickname in starting post after all.

I come with my apologies to users who suffered after that and have a broken "piece of shit" instead of one potentially working.

Here is a link to the old version 8.3 with minor corrections (removed symbol and timeframe limitation), although still not working with 4-digits brokers. Good luck, I won't bother this topic anymore.

trevone:

maybe next time you wont mess with my EA. What are you doing on my page anyway? Have you not done enough already? I gave you a chance to get out of this mess but you keep coming back. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Do you want me to come and cause a ruckus on your threads? No I didn't think so.

What's wrong with me? Nothing special. Only that I won't tolerate trolling and rudeness after a simple question. And I didn't ask you to post my nickname in starting post after all.

I come with my apologies to users who suffered after that and have a broken "piece of shit" instead of one potentially working.

Here is a link to the old version 8.3 with minor corrections (removed symbol and timeframe limitation), although still not working with 4-digits brokers. Good luck, I won't bother this topic anymore.

evillive:
trevone:

Evillive, I will try the one you posted for 8.3

It does work with the setfiles posted originally?

evillive:
trevone:

patmontes:
evillive:
trevone:

Yup it works, ran some backtesting last night, got almost exactly the same results as trevone, be sure to fill your history with tickdata first so you get 99,9% modelling quality, use eg tickstory for this.

patmontes:
evillive:
trevone:

Yup it works, ran some backtesting last night, got almost exactly the same results as trevone, be sure to fill your history with tickdata first so you get 99,9% modelling quality, use eg tickstory for this.

shoddy:
patmontes:
evillive:
trevone:

I'm using tickstory too, however it's not opening/closing any positions and no errors were displayed. Very sure symbol and timeframe is correct. Tried default settings and and presets, and even changing the LotPrecision from to 1. Any idea what's causing this issue? When I test it against the non-tick data aka 90% modelling quality, it opens/closes positions but the results are different for all presets.

shoddy:
patmontes:
evillive:
trevone:

I'm using tickstory too, however it's not opening/closing any positions and no errors were displayed. Very sure symbol and timeframe is correct. Tried default settings and and presets, and even changing the LotPrecision from to 1. Any idea what's causing this issue? When I test it against the non-tick data aka 90% modelling quality, it opens/closes positions but the results are different for all presets.

shawnnny:
shoddy:
patmontes:
evillive:
trevone:

When exporting data to MT, did you include volume? Tickstory default export doesn't include it, hence no signals.

shawnnny:
shoddy:
patmontes:
evillive:
trevone:

When exporting data to MT, did you include volume? Tickstory default export doesn't include it, hence no signals.