Experts: Mad Trader - page 11

Hi guys, I

I have a question: why does Milestone (22.5) stop trading when the Milestonegrowth is reached for Refreshhours (24h)? The trades are almost always profitable. Would it make sense to increase the Milestonegrowth to such a high level (say 10%) that it would continue to place trades during the whole day? I keep the profits at 0.2% of account per trade.

thx for your thoughts

Hi guys, I

I have a question: why does Milestone (22.5) stop trading when the Milestonegrowth is reached for Refreshhours (24h)? The trades are almost always profitable. Would it make sense to increase the Milestonegrowth to such a high level (say 10%) that it would continue to place trades during the whole day? I keep the profits at 0.2% of account per trade.

thx for your thoughts

Finally it traded live... I experimented with a local broker here :) 2 trades so far since I started the account...

Finally it traded live... I experimented with a local broker here :) 2 trades so far since I started the account...

Hello, I downloaded the 8.7 archive and set it up on GBPJPY / M5 but it doesn't trade on my LMAX demo account.

Any idea? (yes "allow live trading" is checked :) )

Hello, I downloaded the 8.7 archive and set it up on GBPJPY / M5 but it doesn't trade on my LMAX demo account.

guix69:

give it some time. It does not trade frequently compared to other EA's maybe just 1 to 3 trades per day sometimes none haha

guix69:

give it some time. It does not trade frequently compared to other EA's maybe just 1 to 3 trades per day sometimes none haha

patmontes:

Hi, I studied your fxbook and saw, you had a SL for your madtrader trades. Did you set them manually?

patmontes:

Hi, I studied your fxbook and saw, you had a SL for your madtrader trades. Did you set them manually?