Experts: Milestone - page 42

Silvio:
The new version works fine on backtest but it doesn't start any trade until now. Great ideas trevone!!! Thanks.

I hope i misunderstand youre sentence. Trevone is the guy who is working hard on milestone. Some people are helpfull to him. So a little respect is on it's place!!

If i misunderstood it, than i said nothing.

Devke:
Silvio:
The new version works fine on backtest but it doesn't start any trade until now. Great ideas trevone!!! Thanks.

I hope i misunderstand youre sentence. Trevone is the guy who is working hard on milestone. Some people are helpfull to him. So a little respect is on it's place!!

If i misunderstood it, than i said nothing.

You misunderstood but I don't know what's there to missunderstand. I said that trevone have great ideas. What's wrong about this? I think he's a genius and wrote this to himself a couple of days ago. I wrote also that the new version works fine in backtest but in my case only in backtest. I search for the right settings to run it as well as in backtest until now. Most of us are no native english speakers so keep calm if there are maybe some phrases not correct :-)

The new version seems to need a new Calendar Indicator also.

I do not why I can not backtest V25.3, other versions work. Does anyone have the same problem?

Pain:
I do not why I can not backtest V25.3, other versions work. Does anyone have the same problem?

It does not open a trade.

Pain:

You must rename the zigzag indicator into ziggyzag in the indicator folder. It should work so for backtest but not in real trading.

Silvio:
Pain:

You must rename the zigzag indicator into ziggyzag in the indicator folder. It should work so for backtest but not in real trading.

Hi there,

I too have the same problem. I created a ziggyzag file and a ghttp include file. Had good results from back testing but it does not enter into any trades. May be someone can guide us.

if only i got paid for this

trevone:

Isn't Milestone making you money :))

Just joking. Thank you again for the nice work.

xavier40:
trevone:

Isn't Milestone making you money :))

Just joking. Thank you again for the nice work.

Theres a difference when youre making money for yourself and making money for other people. for one, i am tired of making other people money when they abuse your services. its life i know. but when i say no thats it.