Experts: Milestone - page 21

Dear forex genus PLease kindly clear my doughts :

what are the time we can use this robot ?

what are the time we dont use ?

if news timings what can we do?

how can we change this software as lot size and risk levels?

these are my doughts please help i 100% believe this software and i invest my little real money and get returns of my pocket money please help...

555777:

Dear forex genus PLease kindly clear my doughts :

what are the time we can use this robot ?

what are the time we dont use ?

if news timings what can we do?

how can we change this software as lot size and risk levels?

these are my doughts please help i 100% believe this software and i invest my little real money and get returns of my pocket money please help...

hi man..

1) you can use this EA 24 hours/day Mon-Fri

2) None..unless your broker faulty :)

3) Dont worry..this EA superbly integrated with Forex Factory News Filter..just enable it

4) Just play with the Profit,Growth & Margin parameter..study a bit about the system..its not gambling :)

Cheers mate :)

atris90:
555777:

Thank you very much for support me...Thanks lot....if u wish please give ur mail id ..i have one person dought want to clear with you...

trevone:
BTW the next release is a major update. this week hopefully version 22.4 has the default profit setting fixed to a better level

Trevone sir,

i would like to share my set file for 22.4 ver..

its base a little bit from the 18.2 'the big bucks' set file

just some of it..a bit high risk i think as i prefered to trade 1 pair only.. :>

hope to hear your opinion & advise..

Cheers & Merry Christmas from Malaysia :)

DEFAULT_DESCRIPTION=..........The default settings are the lowest risk
MAGIC_Description=..........If MAGIC = 0 then trade identification is done using Symbol and not the MAGIC
MAGIC=0
TOOLS=.............................................................................................................
CloseAll_Description=..........Close all trades for this MAGIC NUMBER as soon as possible
CloseAll=0
ContinueTrading_Description=..........Dont open new trades
ContinueTrading=1
CALENDAR=.............................................................................................................
Calendar_Description=..........If enabled, filter the signals using Forex Factory feed
EnableCalendar=1
IncludeHigh=1
IncludeMedium=0
IncludeSpeaks=1
SAFE=.............................................................................................................
CrossPairHedging_Description=..........Keep profitable trades open if the marginLevel falls below MinMarginLevel
CrossPairHedging=1
SafeSpread_Description=..........Only open trades when the spread is below MaxSpread
SafeSpread=0
SafeGrowth_Description=..........Take profits if the history profits are greater than SafeProfit if the signal reverses
SafeGrowth=0
SafeExits_Description=..........Take profits if the history profits are greater than SafeProfit if the signal reverses and take profits if the open profit is greater than the MilestoneGrowth for period of RefreshHours
SafeExits=1
SafeMilestone_Description=..........Take profits and limit trading for the period of RefreshHours if MilestoneGrowth has been reached
SafeMilestone=0
EnableStop_Description=..........Close losses if the total loss exeeds RelativeStop ratio of the QueryHistory history profits if the history profits is greater than StopGrowth of the AccountBalance
EnableStop=0
CarryProfits_Description=..........Keep profits open untill the trend changes below MinTrend
CarryProfits=1
AvoidSpikes_Description=..........Only open trades if the candle body size is less than CandleSpike within the last SpikeCount bars
AvoidSpikes=1
TrueRange_Description=..........Only open trades if ATR is greater than the MinRange in pips
TrueRange=1
KillBasket_Description=..........Close the basket as soon as possible after KillSeconds
KillBasket=0
SIGNAL_FRONT=.............................................................................................................
SignalFrontA_Description=..........Of type OverBought/OverSold when the market begins to move in favor at the end of the trend in last TrendBars
SignalFrontA=1
SignalFrontB_Description=..........Of type Trending when the market begins to move in favor with fast moving average
SignalFrontB=0
SIGNAL_BACK=.............................................................................................................
SignalBackA_Description=..........If enabled, use this signal for Back System
SignalBackA=1
SignalBackB_Description=..........If enabled, use this signal for Back System
SignalBackB=1
TRADE_DAYS=.............................................................................................................
TradeMonday=1
TradeFriday=1
SIGNAL_HOURS=.............................................................................................................
StartEndHour_Description=..........If StartHour is less than EndHour then trade between those times otherwise trade outside of those times
SignalAStartHour=0
SignalAEndHour=23
SignalBStartHour=0
SignalBEndHour=23
TRADES=.............................................................................................................
MaxTrades_Description=..........Limit the total number of open basket trades
MaxTrades=30
TIME=.............................................................................................................
RefreshHours_Description=..........Milestone resets its profit counter at this interval and limits further trading for that duration if the profit exeeds MilestoneGrowth of the AccountBalance
RefreshHours=24
LeadCalendarMinutes_Description=..........Do not open trades if there is a news event comming up and/or close all trades as soon as possible
LeadCalendarMinutes=360
TrailCalendarMinutes_Descriptio=..........Only open trades if the news event has past this time
TrailCalendarMinutes=360
SleepSeconds_Description=..........Wait this number of seconds before any more trading
SleepSeconds=3600
BasketSeconds_Description=..........Only stop baskets that have been open past this time
BasketSeconds=3600
KillSeconds_Description=..........Get out the current basket in profit as soon as possible past this time
KillSeconds=14400
PROFIT=.............................................................................................................
BasketProfit_Description=..........When the history profit is in negative, the basket will try to reach this amount of that profit
BasketProfit=5.00000000
OpenProfit_Description=..........When the total open profit is greater than this ratio of the AccountBalance the take profits
OpenProfit=0.14000000
MinProfit_Description=..........When the first trade gets past this ratio of the AccountBalance then take profit
MinProfit=0.00800000
GROWTH=.............................................................................................................
SafeProfit_Description=..........If SafeExits is enabled then take profit at this level if the signal reverses
SafeProfit=0.00700000
StopGrowth_Description=..........Only stop trades if the history is greater than this ratio of the AccountBalance
StopGrowth=0.02500000
MilestoneGrowth_Description=..........Limit trading for the RefreshHours if the closed profit for this period is greater than the MilestoneGrowth ratio of the AccountBalance
MilestoneGrowth=0.07500000
STOP=.............................................................................................................
RelativeStop_Description=..........The amount to stop of the history profit if positive
RelativeStop=0.20000000
HISTORY=.............................................................................................................
QueryHistory_Description=..........The number of historical trades to calculate
QueryHistory=14
TREND=.............................................................................................................
TrendBars_Description=..........The number of trending bars to initiate a signal
TrendBars=30
MinRange_Description=..........Only open trades if the ATR is above this amount in pips
MinRange=3.00000000
MinTrend_Description=..........Only open trades if the Trend is above this amount in pips
MinTrend=1.00000000
MaxTrend_Description=..........Only open trades if the Trend is below this amount in pips
MaxTrend=6.00000000
MARGIN=.............................................................................................................
MinMarginLevel_Description=..........Only open new trades if the AccountEquity/AccountBalance is above this level
MinMarginLevel=0.7000000
MarginUsage_Description=..........Use this amount of the AccountBalance for the Front System lotsize calculation
MarginUsage=0.02900000
BackupMargin_Description=..........Use this amount of the AccountBalance for the Front System lotsize calculation
BackupMargin=0.04500000
MinLots_Description=..........All trades will be at least this size
MinLots=0.04000000
TRADE=.............................................................................................................
TradeSpace_Description=..........Only open new trades if there are no trades near this ratio of the ATR
TradeSpace=10.00000000
MaxSpread_Description=..........Only open new trades if the spread is below this value in pips if SafeSpread is enabled
MaxSpread=5.00000000
CandleSpike_Description=..........Number of pips to measure a candle spike
CandleSpike=5.00000000
SpikeCount_Description=..........Number of bars to look back on for candle spike
SpikeCount=3
INDICATOR_ATR=.............................................................................................................
ATRPeriod=14
ATRTimeFrame=0
INDICATOR_MA=.............................................................................................................
MA1Period_Description=..........Slow Moving Average trendStrength is calculated as MA1Cur - MA1Prev
MA1Period=120
MA2Period_Description=..........Fast Moving Average trendStrength is calculated as MA1Cur - MA1Prev
MA2Period=40
MAShiftCheck=10
MATimeFrame=0

atris90:
trevone:
BTW the next release is a major update. this week hopefully version 22.4 has the default profit setting fixed to a better level

Trevone sir,

what do you think about my set file for 22.4 ver..

its base a little bit from the 18.2 'the big bucks' set file

just some of it..a bit high risk i think :>

hope to hear your opinion & advise..

Cheers & Merry Christmas from Malaysia :)

DEFAULT_DESCRIPTION=..........The default settings are the lowest risk
MAGIC_Description=..........If MAGIC = 0 then trade identification is done using Symbol and not the MAGIC
MAGIC=0
TOOLS=.............................................................................................................
CloseAll_Description=..........Close all trades for this MAGIC NUMBER as soon as possible
CloseAll=0
ContinueTrading_Description=..........Dont open new trades
ContinueTrading=1
CALENDAR=.............................................................................................................
Calendar_Description=..........If enabled, filter the signals using Forex Factory feed
EnableCalendar=1
IncludeHigh=1
IncludeMedium=0
IncludeSpeaks=1
SAFE=.............................................................................................................
CrossPairHedging_Description=..........Keep profitable trades open if the marginLevel falls below MinMarginLevel
CrossPairHedging=1
SafeSpread_Description=..........Only open trades when the spread is below MaxSpread
SafeSpread=0
SafeGrowth_Description=..........Take profits if the history profits are greater than SafeProfit if the signal reverses
SafeGrowth=0
SafeExits_Description=..........Take profits if the history profits are greater than SafeProfit if the signal reverses and take profits if the open profit is greater than the MilestoneGrowth for period of RefreshHours
SafeExits=1
SafeMilestone_Description=..........Take profits and limit trading for the period of RefreshHours if MilestoneGrowth has been reached
SafeMilestone=0
EnableStop_Description=..........Close losses if the total loss exeeds RelativeStop ratio of the QueryHistory history profits if the history profits is greater than StopGrowth of the AccountBalance
EnableStop=0
CarryProfits_Description=..........Keep profits open untill the trend changes below MinTrend
CarryProfits=1
AvoidSpikes_Description=..........Only open trades if the candle body size is less than CandleSpike within the last SpikeCount bars
AvoidSpikes=1
TrueRange_Description=..........Only open trades if ATR is greater than the MinRange in pips
TrueRange=1
KillBasket_Description=..........Close the basket as soon as possible after KillSeconds
KillBasket=0
SIGNAL_FRONT=.............................................................................................................
SignalFrontA_Description=..........Of type OverBought/OverSold when the market begins to move in favor at the end of the trend in last TrendBars
SignalFrontA=1
SignalFrontB_Description=..........Of type Trending when the market begins to move in favor with fast moving average
SignalFrontB=0
SIGNAL_BACK=.............................................................................................................
SignalBackA_Description=..........If enabled, use this signal for Back System
SignalBackA=1
SignalBackB_Description=..........If enabled, use this signal for Back System
SignalBackB=1
TRADE_DAYS=.............................................................................................................
TradeMonday=1
TradeFriday=1
SIGNAL_HOURS=.............................................................................................................
StartEndHour_Description=..........If StartHour is less than EndHour then trade between those times otherwise trade outside of those times
SignalAStartHour=0
SignalAEndHour=23
SignalBStartHour=0
SignalBEndHour=23
TRADES=.............................................................................................................
MaxTrades_Description=..........Limit the total number of open basket trades
MaxTrades=30
TIME=.............................................................................................................
RefreshHours_Description=..........Milestone resets its profit counter at this interval and limits further trading for that duration if the profit exeeds MilestoneGrowth of the AccountBalance
RefreshHours=24
LeadCalendarMinutes_Description=..........Do not open trades if there is a news event comming up and/or close all trades as soon as possible
LeadCalendarMinutes=360
TrailCalendarMinutes_Descriptio=..........Only open trades if the news event has past this time
TrailCalendarMinutes=360
SleepSeconds_Description=..........Wait this number of seconds before any more trading
SleepSeconds=3600
BasketSeconds_Description=..........Only stop baskets that have been open past this time
BasketSeconds=3600
KillSeconds_Description=..........Get out the current basket in profit as soon as possible past this time
KillSeconds=14400
PROFIT=.............................................................................................................
BasketProfit_Description=..........When the history profit is in negative, the basket will try to reach this amount of that profit
BasketProfit=5.00000000
OpenProfit_Description=..........When the total open profit is greater than this ratio of the AccountBalance the take profits
OpenProfit=0.14000000
MinProfit_Description=..........When the first trade gets past this ratio of the AccountBalance then take profit
MinProfit=0.00800000
GROWTH=.............................................................................................................
SafeProfit_Description=..........If SafeExits is enabled then take profit at this level if the signal reverses
SafeProfit=0.00700000
StopGrowth_Description=..........Only stop trades if the history is greater than this ratio of the AccountBalance
StopGrowth=0.02500000
MilestoneGrowth_Description=..........Limit trading for the RefreshHours if the closed profit for this period is greater than the MilestoneGrowth ratio of the AccountBalance
MilestoneGrowth=0.07500000
STOP=.............................................................................................................
RelativeStop_Description=..........The amount to stop of the history profit if positive
RelativeStop=0.20000000
HISTORY=.............................................................................................................
QueryHistory_Description=..........The number of historical trades to calculate
QueryHistory=14
TREND=.............................................................................................................
TrendBars_Description=..........The number of trending bars to initiate a signal
TrendBars=30
MinRange_Description=..........Only open trades if the ATR is above this amount in pips
MinRange=3.00000000
MinTrend_Description=..........Only open trades if the Trend is above this amount in pips
MinTrend=1.00000000
MaxTrend_Description=..........Only open trades if the Trend is below this amount in pips
MaxTrend=6.00000000
MARGIN=.............................................................................................................
MinMarginLevel_Description=..........Only open new trades if the AccountEquity/AccountBalance is above this level
MinMarginLevel=0.7000000
MarginUsage_Description=..........Use this amount of the AccountBalance for the Front System lotsize calculation
MarginUsage=0.02900000
BackupMargin_Description=..........Use this amount of the AccountBalance for the Front System lotsize calculation
BackupMargin=0.04500000
MinLots_Description=..........All trades will be at least this size
MinLots=0.04000000
TRADE=.............................................................................................................
TradeSpace_Description=..........Only open new trades if there are no trades near this ratio of the ATR
TradeSpace=10.00000000
MaxSpread_Description=..........Only open new trades if the spread is below this value in pips if SafeSpread is enabled
MaxSpread=5.00000000
CandleSpike_Description=..........Number of pips to measure a candle spike
CandleSpike=5.00000000
SpikeCount_Description=..........Number of bars to look back on for candle spike
SpikeCount=3
INDICATOR_ATR=.............................................................................................................
ATRPeriod=14
ATRTimeFrame=0
INDICATOR_MA=.............................................................................................................
MA1Period_Description=..........Slow Moving Average trendStrength is calculated as MA1Cur - MA1Prev
MA1Period=120
MA2Period_Description=..........Fast Moving Average trendStrength is calculated as MA1Cur - MA1Prev
MA2Period=40
MAShiftCheck=10
MATimeFrame=0

That will make a lot of money my friend, you can use it like this but when the system gets stuck in a bit of drawdow then set OpenProfit to 0.001 until it comes out and then you can go back to the big bucks. OpenProfit of 0.14 is asking for a bit of trouble.

Okey sir :)

i get it..but

can you suggest me..the best OpenProfit setting for the set file..

i would loved others to have the benefit from it too..

power to the people who loved to trade 1 pair only..

and may be u can upload it too

as 22.4 "the big bucks" set file..

hehe :)

atris90:

i get it..but

I agree with 1 pair only, this is the only way to efficiently get the same results live ( unless you know of a way to test multiple pairs )

I was hoping I dont have to do the slog work and obtain all the set files, the backtesting is the hardest work.

I am actually planning to release a set file each for 17 pairs as multiple chart trading and 17 set files for single chart trading

trevone:
atris90:

i get it..but

I agree with 1 pair only, this is the only way to efficiently get the same results live ( unless you know of a way to test multiple pairs )

I was hoping I dont have to do the slog work and obtain all the set files, the backtesting is the hardest work.

I am actually planning to release a set file each for 17 pairs as multiple chart trading and 17 set files for single chart trading

WOW!!! 17 pairs..

that seems a pretty lot of works to do sir..

multiple chart trading seems legit & beneficial..

less drawdown..multiple exits & profits..

different nature of trend for each symbol..

but the dark side is..they have different value of spread..

different broker..different spread

hurmmmm... :(

atris90:
trevone:
atris90:

i get it..but

WOW!!! 17 pairs..

that seems a pretty lot of works to do sir..

multiple chart trading seems legit & beneficial..

less drawdown..multiple exits & profits..

different nature of trend for each symbol..

but the dark side is..they have different value of spread..

different broker..different spread

hurmmmm... :(

the way i see it is the only bad with multiple charts is if Milestone enters drawdown on multiple charts then youre stuck for a long time otherwise much better than 1 chart. if i want to boost my account to 1000% then i trade only 1 chart otherswise i let it tick over on more than 10 charts

atris90:

i get it..but

Generally the best OpenProfit is 0

This means, get out in profit or breakeven when a basket goes bad