VPS not working - page 16

Eleni Anna Branou:

Why can't they post an update here, there are a lot of MQL5 members worried and missing trades over this problem!

They are fixing it (they are busy with fixing).
And they replied to me at the ticket that all users (from this thread who reported) were moved to the other working VPS servers with free 7 days added to subscription to all.

That is why I was talking many times: keep one thread to report about possible issue with VPS (because admins and the technical team read the threads) - 

-------------

The thread about possibe issues with VPS
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/286257

VPS not working
VPS not working
  • www.mql5.com
Seem like my VPS can't trade since Friday. MQL5 London 7...

Sergey Golubev:

They are fixing it (they are busy with fixing).
And they replied to me at the ticket that all users (from this thread who reported) were moved to the other working VPS servers with free 7 days added to subscription to all.

Thank you Sergey for your personal efforts!!!

Hi, i can't create new VPS because they get created into NY11. I also have 3 active VPS on NY11 that are not working. 

Valerio Merlini:
Hi, i can't create new VPS because they get created into NY11. I also have 3 active VPS on NY11 that are not working. 

Yes, I reported now.

Are they still working on it?

I notice MQL5 NY10 SERVER fail to work either.

Valerio Merlini:
Hi, i can't create new VPS because they get created into NY11. I also have 3 active VPS on NY11 that are not working

They told me that you are not on NY11 (they checked all your subscriptions) ...

adrian1220:

Are they still working on it?

I notice MQL5 NY10 SERVER fail to work either.

They are working on NY11.
As to the other servers so they are monitoring them.

If other than NY11 so you can check VPS log file in your Metatrader to see: working or not (read my posts above on this thread).

Valerio Merlini:

Your NY11 subscriptions were moved to the other server which are working now (they were reading your post here and moved from NY11 to the working servers).

Sergey Golubev:

They are working on NY11.
As to the other servers so they are monitoring them.

If other than NY11 so you can check VPS log file in your Metatrader to see: working or not (read my posts above on this thread).

Thank you for updating.

I find my former NY11 has been transferred to NY12 which is not working either at the moment.

Still failing to connect to NY10.

Files:
20181204.log  34 kb