VPS not working - page 15

Hi all!

Anyone with the problem with error in  Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server 'MQL5 New York 11' ?

I'm facing the problem since 03/12. Unfortunately it's not possible to generate txt since the communication with the VPS fails. Follow my file! Today I lost my trades. 
I opened a ticket in the service desk, let's see what they do! I contract a virtual hosting just to not have this kind of headache.

Files:
vh2.png  19 kb

Zofael:

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other post

Hello, i can't even buy a VPS server, because it automatically choose MQL5 New York 11 and it cannot connect to host server. Quite sad.

2018.12.04 12:54:58.598 Virtual Host: Unable to connect to server 'MQL5 New York 11'

I can't connect to New York 11 server 
Files:
20181204.log  90 kb

Hi,

I believe there is something wrong with MQL5 New York 11.

Both of my accounts failed to connect to it. I have lost two orders from the signal I subscribe.

Could someone get to solve this problem?

Files:
20181204.log  23 kb

24982131:

Please only post in English on this forum.

I have used the site's translation tool to edit your post.

Please translate yourself in future

Do not double post, I have deleted the duplicated post.

MQL5 New York 11 is still offline! Who would compensate us for the lost trades?

Service desk replied to me.
Hope it will be fixed soon.

Some VPS subscribers were moved to the other VPS servers while 'MQL5 New York 11' server fixing.

Sergey Golubev:
Service desk replied to me.
Hope it will be fixed soon.

Why can't they post an update here, there are a lot of MQL5 members worried and missing trades over this problem!

This downtime is really unacceptable. It just proves that MQL5 does not monitor its server status. A server was down for over 16 hours and nobody knew until multiple complaints were made between yesterday and today. Very slow response time for a paid service. I feel cheated because I had to close my trades manually making me loss valuable pips.