I can not apply for jobs in freelance section

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a problem that i can not apply for jobs in the freelance section

what happened yesterday was a customer posted a decompilation job and i applied to only try to test and know how the expert is mostly working and try to make a new one with better options no more 

but i did not mention anything about decompliation and i will never be any part of something like that

also you can check my reply to the customer. it did not include any intentions of doing such thing

I have performed 45 jobs since i joined and never been a part of anything against the rules and my rating is 5 stars sharp which means i care a lot  about my work quality and the client satisfaction

I apologize for any disturbance happened due to this and if this is against the rules (even i only intended to create new ea based on the backtest only)  then this will never take place again

thanks for your time and best regards

You shouldn't reply to such jobs but press the complain button.

Marco vd Heijden:

I'm truly sorry for this as i thought its the decompilation action itself is the prohibited so i replied to only create new one as I'm only ea creator and nothing else

i hope we can overcome this and i promise that such action will not take place again

Marco vd Heijden:

please take into considerations that i never break any rules or shared or mentioned or used any tools that have any tiny relation to decompilation 

and all what happened is just a true intention from me to just back test the expert and create new one 

and also from my chats with all clients and all the private message which i can provide if you wish (and you can read by yourself) that i didnt share or mention or try anything related to violating  the rules which shows i'm really honest about what i said with honest intentions 

so please consider all the above mentioned

kind regards