Retrieving Mql5 Community Login Name

Does any one know if there is a way to check the Mql5 username of a logged in user? I realize that we can use the TerminalInfoInteger to retrieve a bool about whether there is a connection to the mql5 community using the TERMINAL_COMMUNITY_CONNECTION identifier and also whether there is any data present in the terminal using the TERMINAL_COMMUNITY_ACCOUNT identifier.

I wish to retrieve the username to check it against a list of qualified users in order for them to use the software. They would need to be logged into the community with a specific Id in order to use the file. We can of course use the AccountNumber() function to retrieve the account number if we wish to restrict the usage of our file in that way. However, I would like to make it available to those with a particular mql5 login regardless of the account... any ideas? 

thank you for your time....

James Hodges:

Does any one know if there is a way to check the Mql5 username of a logged in user? I realize that we can use the TerminalInfoInteger to retrieve a bool about whether there is a connection to the mql5 community using the TERMINAL_COMMUNITY_CONNECTION identifier and also whether there is any data present in the terminal using the TERMINAL_COMMUNITY_ACCOUNT identifier.

I wish to retrieve the username to check it against a list of qualified users in order for them to use the software. They would need to be logged into the community with a specific Id in order to use the file. We can of course use the AccountNumber() function to retrieve the account number if we wish to restrict the usage of our file in that way. However, I would like to make it available to those with a particular mql5 login regardless of the account... any ideas? 

That is a good question. Up

Well, apparently the answer is no since no one has stepped forward with a solution. I'll keep looking... Pip Pip

Eventually stumbled onto....

Print("Info about this trader is ",TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_MQID));

You're welcome...

Pip pip.. Jimdandy

James Hodges:

I think can not. I have tried but it's failed