Can't connet to mql5 community via Metatrader 4

Hello people!

I've already used some trading signals last weeks and everything worked pretty fine. Since 2 days i can't connect anymore to my account, i have to reenter my password every time but it still does not work. I have created a new account, that is connecting but when i try to subscribe to any free MT4 demo signals, they are not shown in my profile subscription page, and also in metatrader4. Please help me if you have any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

I have just tried to subscribe for one free MT4 signal without connecting MT4 terminal directly. When i press the subscribe button it tells me "There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists."
But when i look under my profile subscription, the list is empty and i don't have no subscriptions there...

sixidive:

Hello people!

I've already used some trading signals last weeks and everything worked pretty fine. Since 2 days i can't connect anymore to my account, i have to reenter my password every time but it still does not work. I have created a new account, that is connecting but when i try to subscribe to any free MT4 demo signals, they are not shown in my profile subscription page, and also in metatrader4. Please help me if you have any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Hi sixidive, have you tried subscribe to a real account provider to double check?

sixidive:
I have just tried to subscribe for one free MT4 signal without connecting MT4 terminal directly. When i press the subscribe button it tells me "There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists."
But when i look under my profile subscription, the list is empty and i don't have no subscriptions there...
You probably have to write to ServiceDesk.