MT4 App on Iphone6 - Quotes screen keeps resetting back to default currencies pairs and clears the custom pairs selected

Hoping someone can help.

If I load my custom currency pairs on the "Quotes screen" of the MT4 Mobile app on my Iphone 6, it works for a short while, but keeps resetting to the default currency pairs. How can I stop this from happening.

You can write to the service desk asking them for advice for example.

Sergey Golubev:

You can write to the service desk asking them for advice for example.

Hi Thanks, will do

Have you resolved this issue? It keeps happening to me too i am using iphone 8 with latest update. It would reset everything all my settings too!

timmynguy3n:
Have you resolved this issue? It keeps happening to me too i am using iphone 8 with latest update. It would reset everything all my settings too!
Frustratingly not, from the chat it seems it is a iphone problem and not MT4 causing the reset, but have not managed to resolve the problem with Apple. Please leg me know if you manage to resolve the issue

276371:
Frustratingly not, from the chat it seems it is a iphone problem and not MT4 causing the reset, but have not managed to resolve the problem with Apple. Please leg me know if you manage to resolve the issue
Hi, have you found a solution for this? My 6s+ does the same thing!
It has just recently started, it was okay all along.

Pro Dladla:
Hi, have you found a solution for this? My 6s+ does the same thing!
It has just recently started, it was okay all along.

No unfortunately not, not finding any help from Apple on this.

I've checked apple support they advised they cannot help with 3rd party apps. They say the issue is not with the phone but the app itself.

I've checked with MT4's service desk and they advise its not the app that has the issue, its the phone that does it.

So each of them are pointing fingers at the other but none of them are looking at the problem. 

If anyone finds a solution please post or message me personally so I can start a new thread with the solution!

Also whenever this happens I check the journal and i see the following error:

Chart settings check error

Are any of you also getting this error? just check the bottom of your journal found in Settings>Journal>scroll to the bottom for newest

timmynguy3n:

Also whenever this happens I check the journal and i see the following error:

Chart settings check error

Are any of you also getting this error? just check the bottom of your journal found in Settings>Journal>scroll to the bottom for newest

Yes, I get the same error.

Pro Dladla:
Yes, I get the same error.
Hi, No I get a different message. I have looked at it closely this morning to try and see when it happens, Now that it happened the history on the journal is gone. It now shows detail of logging into my account, the login refers to an Iphone 7 which is odd but dont think that is the problem. It shows a login message, it show 125 symbols synchronised, but I note one message on the journal stating "set symbols selected by default (not set)", although was set. Below the full history if it helps anybody.

"1518765611 MetaTrader 4 build 1093.3, model: iPhone7,2, os: 11.2.5, free: 491.56 mb, id: 610934683, timeoff: 7200, timeerr: 0.00 sec

09:20:11 MetaTrader 4 build 1093 (64-bit) rev.3 started on iPhone7,2 (arm64)

09:20:11 translator codepage is CP1252

09:20:12 connecting to OANDA-v20 Live-2 through MT4 V20 Trade 02

09:20:13 '276371': login

09:20:14 '276371': 125 symbols synchronized

09:20:14 '276371': set symbols selected by default (not set)

09:20:15 '276371': previous successful authorization performed from 196.41.98.156"