Linda Bradfrod Raschke 3/10 Osc - Coding Help Please

Hello

This MT4 indicator is Linda Bradford Raschke 3/10 Oscillator. So it is an oscillator that plots the difference between a 3 period and a 10 period simple moving average as a histogram, with a 16 period simple moving average of the 3/10 plotted as a line.

I would like assistance to make the 16 period simple moving average (plotted as a line) to change colour for an increase or decrease in its value.

I would like user inputs for:

Line thickness

Line Up colour

Line Down colour.

Please see attached picture of what I am trying to achieve, thanks.

I have managed to change the code (more though luck) to get it thus far but I can not figure out how to proceed from here.

Any help would be very much appreciated thank you.

kiwi2016:

Hello

This MT4 indicator is Linda Bradford Raschke 3/10 Oscillator. So it is an oscillator that plots the difference between a 3 period and a 10 period simple moving average as a histogram, with a 16 period simple moving average of the 3/10 plotted as a line.

I would like assistance to make the 16 period simple moving average (plotted as a line) to change colour for an increase or decrease in its value.

I would like user inputs for:

Line thickness

Line Up colour

Line Down colour.

Please see attached picture of what I am trying to achieve, thanks.

I have managed to change the code (more though luck) to get it thus far but I can not figure out how to proceed from here.

Any help would be very much appreciated thank you.

Hi,

Did you manage to add line up and down colours?

Thanks