new EA with amazing results - page 23

1. Back test for at least 2 years.

2. Forward test at least 2 months.

3. Drawdown is a very important factor for evaluation of an EA.

when it is 50% it means you go to loose 50% of your fumd befor taking profit.

can you endure it ?

big drawdown can make margin call early.

good luck

Dear Myazdi,

I downloaded the Martin´s EA´s. The results are incredible but I dislike the drawdown and margin calls. It is very dangerous!!!

Can you suggest another EA? free or cheap? Will be useful to me and another beginners like me!

Thanks a lot

christian6:
concuerdo con lo que dice ( myazdi ), compre este EA por $100, lo he puesto en real con todos los 10 pares que menciona en graficos de 1h y 3 pares que menciona en graficos de 4h y el drawdown es mucho mayor que las ganancias. con el tiempo terminaran con llamada de margen. no me sirve!! el que quiere convencerse de los resultados le puedo pasar el EA que compre totalmente gratis.

De donde sos Christian?

christian6:
concuerdo con lo que dice ( myazdi ), compre este EA por $100, lo he puesto en real con todos los 10 pares que menciona en graficos de 1h y 3 pares que menciona en graficos de 4h y el drawdown es mucho mayor que las ganancias. con el tiempo terminaran con llamada de margen. no me sirve!! el que quiere convencerse de los resultados le puedo pasar el EA que compre totalmente gratis.

it means :

I agree with what he says (myazdi), buy this EA for $ 100, I put real with all 10 pairs mentioned in graphics 1h and 3 pairs mentioned in graphics 4h and the drawdown is much larger than gains. eventually end up with margin call. no good to me! who wants to be convinced of the results I can spend to buy EA totally free.

myazdi:

it means :
I agree with what he says (myazdi), buy this EA for $ 100, I put real with all 10 pairs mentioned in graphics 1h and 3 pairs mentioned in graphics 4h and the drawdown is much larger than gains. eventually end up with margin call. no good to me! who wants to be convinced of the results I can spend to buy EA totally free.

But, he´s account growth around 200% in two months. When i was doing a backtesting give me the margin call that you said.. then i realease that i wasnt do the backtesting correctly.. error in the history data, the modern quality of the backtest around the 35%.. thats is not a real backtest. The real backtest is on demo account in real time i think.

myazdi:
Never don't begin forex with a EA. These are mar_fx EAs. you can download them and Test them for at least 2 years on your broker and see the results. then, you must test them on live demo account. it makes big drawdown along the time.

Hi all,

I have been testing the ea´s posted here and i don't think the are the same mar.fx is using, or they are the same but with different settings.

The ea´s posted here, or at least one, uses lot increase ( some variation of martingale), and the ea used by mar.fx doesn't seem to use lot increase (analyzing his myfxbook statement)

Best Regards

PT

Yes, this is one of the last modifications

I wish i could get a refund.

Now i'm out by $100 and its no good to me

jonny1:
I wish i could get a refund. Now i'm out by $100 and its no good to me

jonathan, do you have the 1hour EA with not martingale? how many pairs do you have trading, lot size and start amount account? we must help each other

portugal123:
Hi all,I have been testing the ea´s posted here and i don't think the are the same mar.fx is using, or they are the same but with different settings.The ea´s posted here, or at least one, uses lot increase ( some variation of martingale), and the ea used by mar.fx doesn't seem to use lot increase (analyzing his myfxbook statement)Best RegardsPT

please listen to me.
it may be my last warning to users of this EA. be careful.

I am a programmer and i have created more than 100 indicators and EAs.
I say to you : mar_fx is not a programmer and don't any thing about programming. I Tested him.
i got these EAs 1 week ago from him.

how do you think about modifications ?
in your opinion, parameters of a EA must be change every week or month ?
if you think like this, i should say to you : you mistake.

EA is a program based on a Algorithm that has been tested and can not change every day.

This EA is a commercial EA that makes profit and big drawdown.
it adds to positions frequently until can close all of them with profit.
according to market conditions, it may go to big loose and drawdown until margin call.

now, you can go and buy this EA, only for this cause : new modification !
I am sorry about who think like this.
they don't know forex and market conditions deeply.

good bye