new EA with amazing results - page 21

jasper2603:
Guys, I am a user of Martins EA too and I use his updated version wich does work good and makes me money and not gives margin call. Don't forget it is all about the settings Mar.fx gives you when buying the ea!

When you said margin call, said that the EA open a trade that in any time blow you account right?

I have a 1hour EA too now and seems work fine until now..dont use martingale

Great results please send me your EA information: 185166322@qq.com

Thanks for generously sharing.

185166322@qq.com:
Great results please send me your EA information: 185166322@qq.com Thanks for generously sharing.

Sorry.

No great results to share in case you have not read any of this thread.

I'm in drawdown.

Hi everybody
I do not like talking too much
I won't like to replay to all these claims
But now i will reply because I feel that my reputation has been accused of defrauding
First I would like to thank all the people who work with my ea and said nice words about me
Dear critic
I might respect you and respect Criticism if you didn't share my ea as it is secret
Unfortunately, you had rushed to publish before taking the rest of the personal settings work and modified versions
Real verdict depends on the results
And there are many people posted their opinion about my ea and they are winining from it
So this ea is successful
And now this the results of my modified version
I respect your anger and your criticism of the expert, there is no way the in Forex everyone agreed, but you can judge by the results The profits generated by this method
any problem with any person he can send to my email to help him
regards
Files:
113.png  87 kb
111.png  46 kb

jasper2603:
Guys, I am a user of Martins EA too and I use his updated version wich does work good and makes me money and not gives margin call. Don't forget it is all about the settings Mar.fx gives you when buying the ea!

OK, You are friend !! of mar_fx.

I have bought These EAs from mar_fx and shared them because of maximal drawdown untill margin call. you are a scamp too.

These are modified versions too. mar_fx told me.

Be careful. test the ea for more than 1 year and see the result and check the drawdown.

then judge.

why the poeple do not believe what is not decent or nice.
buy the EA and repent like me.

Files:
ea_1_hour.ex4  14 kb
ea_4_hour.ex4  13 kb
H4_code.mq4  21 kb
H1_code.mq4  21 kb

mar_fx is selling this EA in 5 forums synchronous.

why does he do this !
Think about that.

what Is price of an amazing EA for earning $$$$$ .
is it 150 $ !!!!

Think about it.

myazdi:
OK, You are friend !! of mar_fx.

I have bought These EAs from mar_fx and shared them because of maximal drawdown untill margin call. you are a scamp too.

Martin, it will be a solution if you return to myazdi their money back? he share the EA here anyway.. just a little opinion..

myazdi, wich version do you use? time frame? start amount? lot size?

EA codes have generated by ex42mq4 decompiler. what does it mean ?

Think about it.

myazdi:
EA codes have generated by ex42mq4 decompiler. what does it mean ?Think about it.

Everybody that have the EA, a lot of people, please give an opinion..thanks