Surefire support and resistance indicator - page 4

can you send me the indicator. Thanks in advance

Yagavas

The system

The trick is how to know ranging markets before they happened..and trending markets before it happened..

And i know how

Files:
5.gif  99 kb

u r so full of ... air

good luck to u !

(i wonder how many times u changed systems and indicators... and how many accounts u blew)

air i am not.

I did blew accounts but not anymore...when i first started i blew many accounts lol..

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

Pls send to me please.. [...]

Please send to me, I''l post the result on my demo account. Thx!

All pivots are the same. Whether you use traditional, Camerilla, or even Fibonacci ones. You will always 'see' something in all of them.

That doesn't mean you can't learn to use them to your advantage but if you think you are seeing some magic of the markets in action you probably should have gone to Specsavers.

s1quash:
air i am not. I did blew accounts but not anymore...when i first started i blew many accounts lol..

I have noticed how you come on this forum posting screen shots for a system that you say you have obtained from baby pips and is only available via pm and you will not post the system for others to try.

Then the system which is clearly available for free is now for sale from you.

The truth is: The system and all the indicators are freely available on the internet and here they are.

1) In your first screen shot it looks like there is Level trading 123 which I will post below.Also there is a Support and resistance indicator that looks like "THV" levels from the system THV. If you look at the screen shot below you can see that. Alll indicators provided in V#3 zip below.

2) In your second screen shot I see a totally different setup that looks like a copy of more freely available indicators. "Panca eagle breakout" is enclosed below. Along with instructions on how to use the indicator.

3) THV cobra system is freely available and the final component for you system that you would charge us money for.It is attached below.

"Traders like you take advantage of those who have a lack of knowledge. Unfortunately I do not suffer from that problem."

Panca-Eagle Break Out Strategy RULES:

1. For All Major Currency : EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD or GBP/JPY (BEST)..etc

2.Trading Hour: You have to wait for the bars to get past the red box before you place an order at 10.30-21.00 WIB (GMT +7) in TF :30 Minute

3.Only 1 Buy & 1 Sell

4.No More Than 5-10% Equity each open trade

5.Minimum Take Profit = +10 pips for GU or GJ
Pips protect, secure + 10 pips when your running profit +30

Trailing Stop 15 pips (optional)

6. You can use Pending Order : TP 30 ans SL 30 , Buy and Sell at Green Area After past the Box. But Recommended If You use instant execution.

7. How To Entry:

Buy WHEN :

1.the price enter Upper Box Green Area After past the red Box................OK!

2.EMA 5 (red line) Upper EMA 13 (yellow line).........OK!

3.RSI >55........................OK!

*1,2,3......OK!.....BUY.....

Sell WHEN :

1.the price enter Bottom Box Green Area After past the red box...........OK!

2.EMA 5 (red line) Below EMA 13 (yellow line)......OK!

3.RSI <45..........ok!..........SELL

So there it is........ this guys golden goose he would charge us money for now freely available here on fx fisherman......enjoy

Files:
V3.zip  669 kb

I need it. send it to [...]

even i need this indicator, pls email me @ [...].

thanks in advance