Surefire support and resistance indicator - page 11

Hello,

may I receive the indicator,please?

my address is

giovanni308@excite.it

Thanks in advance

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

Hi Fellow Trader, Could you please send me the S/R Indicator please. (ekialive@yahoo.co.uk)

Kind regards.

EKI.

sir i want to get. i have already messaged u but u have not replied. sir my email address atsats017@gmail.com please sir give me ur indicator.

Could you please send me the indicator at millercr@uwplatt.edu.

Thank you,

Craig

Are people actually reading and understanding?this is why 95% of fx traders lost their money.

Thanks

thank you badlly,honey

omeiza:
Are people actually reading and understanding?this is why 95% of fx traders lost their money.Thanks

most trader do not know what is current trend. that is reason why most of trader loss money.

Hello Mate .. I would like to ask a copy of the S and R Indicator too Here's my email add

stevenpayales@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

Owh god what happened here?? Guys please educate yourself. There are no secret indicator or whatever. You need to read books and watch the charts for a very very long time. No easy way to succeed in fx.

Anyway just to inspire you guys

Files:

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

Pls Can you send me the indicator Thanks