Powerful Strategy-300% Profit in 4 weeks! - page 5

and in M15 chart it appeared at the bottom.

Files:
usd_chf_m15.gif  30 kb

But Remember Do Not Go Below The M15 Candle.

nasir.khan:
actually what i am doing is opposite to you. i trade 1H candle BUT i seek the movments(confirmations) from M30 and M15. on the opposite you were trading the M15 and confirmed the signals from H1 candals. Here is an Example.

Do you use this strategy on all pairs?

Or is there a way how you select profitable pairs?

Wouste:
Do you use this strategy on all pairs? Or is there a way how you select profitable pairs?

basicly i would like to trade jpy at TOKYO+LONDON and gbpusd, eurusd at LONDON+NEWYORK.

nasir.khan:
basicly i would like to trade jpy at TOKYO+LONDON and gbpusd, eurusd at LONDON+NEWYORK.

Thanks for the cool tool!

Nowadays I only trade the H1 charts. I don't even look back at the M30 or M15 charts. If my signal give me a clear sign on H1 chart I know it's safe to trade. I just need to indentify news times, because that could have an effect on your signals.

sitestuff:
Thanks for the cool tool! Nowadays I only trade the H1 charts. I don't even look back at the M30 or M15 charts. If my signal give me a clear sign on H1 chart I know it's safe to trade. I just need to indentify news times, because that could have an effect on your signals.

you are trading 1H that's great but look out the formation in 30M and 15M charts cause they will get you in the trade early and never enter at the 3rd consecutive H1 red or green candle.

buy at green line.

sell at red line.

20 pips Stop.

Files:
gbpjpy_1h.gif  25 kb
usdjpy_1h.gif  25 kb

usdjpy broke the green line

Files:
usdjpy_1h.gif  26 kb

gbpjpy broke the green line

Files:
gbpjpy_1h.gif  26 kb