Powerful Strategy-300% Profit in 4 weeks! - page 14

Gert Jakobus Visser:

I would like to stress the following trading condition.

Do not trade unless one of the Bollinger Bands has been crossed and the candle returns past halfway of the previous candle. Do not rely on the RSI and Stoch only! I have made that mistake and it cost me +- 300 pip loss.

I have learned my lesson and is busy building up ma account balance again. Still on target for $90,000 by the end of the year!

Account Balance: $243.98

That is when you enter

I really like the Bollinger bands. They are powerful and cant be ignored

Ugochukwu Mobi:
That is when you enter

Thank you for your help 

However, mentioned "Bollinger band crossed " with what ? , is it with current Candle ??

Great results, keep the updates flowing!

Get those pips 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Gert Jakobus Visser :

I heard on micro account with 0.01. My lots are a closed My account balance . I'm currently on 0.06 lots.

I made my strategy easy to limit the DD. I set the RSI to 3, heard an MA of 6 overlap the RSI. I also added the stab indicator. Only act if RSI killed the MA. Works even better! When the Bollinger Band is crossed and the candle returns along with the RSI, the MA and the Stoch cross, you have a very strong trade yourself!

Balance: $ 390.39

Floating P / L: $ 0.00

Equity: $ 390.39

Hello, how do you add an MA to the RSI?

Marcimarc26021976:
Hallo, wie fügt man denn einen MA in den RSI ein?

????

Say it in English please

Ugochukwu Mobi:
That is when you enter

Perfect thanks for sharing!

Looks good and working, but high risk involved(in fundamental and news trading times). i don't wanna use it for real account right away. anyways
People may prefer to use a mechanism to get rid of the human emotions which will inherit play throughout mercantilism activities, notably once huge profits or losses square measure being created. despite whether or not you're a brand new or old Trader, these emotions would possibly lead you to require actions that aren't essentially the foremost profitable.

Marcimarc26021976: Hello, how do you add an MA to the RSI?

Drag the MA on to the RSI window and select previous indicator as source.