newbie needs help - page 3

Hey that is a great site I found some funny looking robot on it but it only says coming soon no more information. Does anyone know?

ha ha ha 24 angel... going by bus to angel? just pick up the tube and use the northern line via charing cross

by the way guys, don´t forget the meeting to review our forex trading, will be in Camden Town by the channel at the Holiday Inn hotel, be there at 8:00 pm sharp. I´ll be seeing this guy that came to London from tradeviewforex and we will arrive at around 15 to 8:00pm

Great!!!

How come? I didn’t know that.

I’m in close to bank station but I’ll bet here at 8ish

Which tradeview guy is coming?

the tradeviewforex guy landed last night at Heathrow we met and now I´m about to leave the office and go to pick him up, I don´t like gossips but in this case I think that the report will be very positive so be prepared, to chill out after the meeting and perhaps … why not… to have a couple of pints… Guinness for me tha

There are many places to get the information on Forex, I started with tradeview but then I found babypips, which goes totally in depth into the forex market. Both are good places.

Well, I like both of those Miguel.

Babypips is good for beginners but when you get more expertise tradeview is good for news too, so you can understand the topics.

Did you read the news at tradeview forex site today?, go and have a an easy but illustrative information… seriously

hey guys I´ll be back to London tomorrow at midday, get ready the report from last week and I´ll be including my report related to the visit of our friend from Tradeviewforex last Thursday and Friday, as we worked really hard, but achieved excellent results.

Marcus I hope you can share with us the information you gathered with your people from tradeview, I looked them up and realized this was the same place I got my demo from. You must be well acquainted around those people.