Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 60

buangcla:
you can also use Waddah Attar explosion if you want your buy and sells signals be given to you by alerts. You can also use AltrTrend_SignalV2_2, which also gives you alerts on when to buy or sell..

Waddah Attar explosion> is it repaint?

MunchFX:
I thought I would share with you a system that works well, It wont put you in at the very top or take you out at the very bottom. A simple to use system, and excellent for newbies who DONT want to throw their dosh at brokers ........ Anyway am open to comments see attached pic let me know your thoughts and we can go from there LOL Happy Trading Munch

my mail id

kachhwaldinesh@gmail.com

please mail me

Big thanks, creators for your awesome help.

best regard.

sohel rana:
Waddah Attar explosion> is it repaint?

It is sensitive to market movements so you might see it beginning in the red or green above explosion line, but if there is volatility then it may go down below that line.

It's best to use other indicators for confirmation and not on its only.

hi guy any one can gift me for gold indicator

mohdfardli:
hi guy any one can gift me for gold indicator

macd alert

rule.

when arrow up buy down sell. as long as you have guts to kill you order when up is turn down or down turn up. then it is profitable.

thanks for buy /sell indicator

MunchFX:
I will email them, just send me a message with details and i will send them over. and yes the bottom one does repaint Munch

dear munch, i m excited about ur indicators..the luk good in pictures..as i m new trader, i will be highly obliged if you can send them in my email id. levis_in786@yahoo.com

thanks,

samir.

Hi, can I get the this formula?

QUOTE=UnclePips;16809]Hi folks,

Please take a look at this picture, it seems to me that divergence is clearly the cheese maker here! What do you think? It nailed the drop turning point on Sunday and it also nailed the rally turning point today.

Enjoy!

Unclepips

Hi, can I get the this indicator formula?pls send it to sharemarketmails@gmail.com

QUOTE=UnclePips;16809]Hi folks,

Please take a look at this picture, it seems to me that divergence is clearly the cheese maker here! What do you think? It nailed the drop turning point on Sunday and it also nailed the rally turning point today.

Enjoy!

Unclepips