Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 58

Any one helping me? and also other members of this forum

hirapanna:
I got these indicators from my friend. But I am unable to use it due to some restriction. Please let me know how can I use it. also let me know which is best indicator

Following Many movements on eurusd recently i noticed a few good indicators that i used that helped. MACD and RSI worked well on eurusd especially on 4H and 1D charts. Heiken indicator worked well on 30M and 1H. In the last few month si also decided to test many fx signal providers including zulu and fxpremiere com . both of these seemed to be the best out there. zulu is larger more eexpensive however fxpremiere com i was amazed at how accurate these guys were with the hypothetical signals as a small group. so as for many currency pairs they are good. only gold was a bit of an issue as a signal. apart form that id recommendt them to all as i ost a lot of money on other signal providers that were not good period..

Beth and Marco - Monaco .

I got email about signal, it seems simple, but i think it works some how, it just using parabolic sar (standard) as sign of trend, than use crossing of moving average exponential 10, 25 and 50. I try in demo, mostly work.

anyway, can someone help me to give alert sound on SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4 , it seems perfect for me

Files:
FPS.pdf  425 kb

Forget SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4 because it is like a Zizag indicator and it looks only good in backtest. In life action it will constantly redraw till it shows you the Holy Grail results you see in the backtest. Totaly useless waist of time !!!!!!!!!!

nice one thanks to all

WAI WONG:
Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal? Thanks

We have just launched a Social Forex Signals service where members post signals and can find follow and copy signals of top performers. (it's free to join)

I'd appreciate all your feedback on how we can improve and what we're doing right

This is my personal profile page where you can see and follow my signals: BrianT ForexGlobes Profile | Social Signals Community

ForexGlobes | Free Social Forex Signal Platform

Thanks

Brian

all indicators good. thanks all

i sir im kannan i want zigzag indiacator no repaint, conform sell signal and buy signal with alret message. can any one help me....................

i lost of money plz help sir...

hi: use fisher indicator with SMI (stochastic_Momentum_index). These 2 indicators can give you a good buy and sell signals.