Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 51

all system have it , it depend on how u use it.

Got some nice goodies on this forum that I have been searching for a long time, nice place to be.

JPT69:
Does anyone knows where to get this. Its called Freedom Trend Detector. Looks good. 4 green dots to buy and 4 red dots to sell.[ATTACH]6307[/ATTACH]

I wouldn't have placed a long on those green dots, just my opinion when I look for good indicators.

MunchFX:
I thought I would share with you a system that works well, It wont put you in at the very top or take you out at the very bottom. A simple to use system, and excellent for newbies who DONT want to throw their dosh at brokers ........ Anyway am open to comments see attached pic let me know your thoughts and we can go from there LOL Happy Trading Munch

Mentioning that it works well, can you also send me to test please

MunchFX:
I thought I would share with you a system that works well, It wont put you in at the very top or take you out at the very bottom.A simple to use system, and excellent for newbies who DONT want to throw their dosh at brokers ........ Anyway am open to comments see attached pic let me know your thoughts and we can go from there LOLHappy TradingMunch

Hi Munch,

I sent you a message.

Best regards

Robert

Thanks for your help.

hai,

it is excellent tool for future 5 candles prediction ,please help me how to install this tool.

Files:
ScanWave_v.0.2.zip  1373 kb

Hi!

Anybody know an indicator showing two short lines on the right of chart (like res and sup). one line is green, one is magenta (buy sell signal). It's name is too long and i forgot it.

Sorry for my English

finding the stongest vs the weakest is the single greatest strategy

focus on becoming the very best at capitalizing on this !

and you'll always be on the plus side

always trade the strogest currency against the weakest

alspicer:
finding the stongest vs the weakest is the single greatest strategy focus on becoming the very best at capitalizing on this ! and you'll always be on the plus side always trade the strogest currency against the weakest

I agree, the best way to trade is the stongest.