Good Indicator.......gbp\jpy - page 6

AMGODI:
please note that you must know what how many pips do you want from the operationpersonally I prefer {{ take and run }} I mean to take 20 - 30 pips profit wish you good trading.......

But you did not tell how to identify entry level or you want users to use their discretion.

hello guys...im new here

Hi Amgodi,

Ive already download Hanafi5. Thanks for your goody good

Nice indi...thanks for the effort

hi, i'm new here...

aku floating g/u la pulak....

Hello I am the neww Kid around here. Nice "seeing" you all. Also, I am new to Forex Trading. Very New. Now I am interested in attaching a very good Ocsillator to my MetaTrader Charts. I don't know the name, but I saw it on my friend's chart. It is an Oscilaltor that shows a red dot and/or a black dot as entry/exit signals. Can anyone help me with this?

The Stochstatic oscilator has helped me quite on signs of buying and selling on the platform metatrader. Using a template dinapoli where it is combined with time frame H1 have achieved success!

A Hanafy5 looks very good on my 5 and 30min charts,so far!

etrade:
SnakeBorders is not a stable indicator It repaints the past bars

What "stable" indicators do YOU use?

Hi hetfield

can you please tell me where to get hold of this indy.

Many thanks in advance

tasse

hetfield:
The Stochstatic oscilator has helped me quite on signs of buying and selling on the platform metatrader. Using a template dinapoli where it is combined with time frame H1 have achieved success!