Good Indicator.......gbp\jpy - page 2

AMGODI:
dear tasse as I said before wemust use another indicator with ( snake-border)so I recmmend the following indicators in the same frame 5 min :

Can you explain how you use the DoubleCCI, I never had success using the CCI as an indicator?

Thanks,

ET

WAI WONG:
Hello Scorpion, I like your chart. How can I Make a chart like you made?Please guide me how to set up step by step. 00.gif I like this chart. Thanks Roger

Just put on the indicator, you will not see arrows that indicates BUY/SELL.

hi ....my dears....this is a simple indicator....

for gbp\jpy in 5 min frame i think it will help us to gain great profit in this pair

as we see in the picture .......

( buy) when the green arrow appears.

( sell) when the red arrow appears.

please ... don't worry about changing the color (re-paint)

this indicator doesn't do that................I'm sure

I'm waiting for your notes and remeber me when you become a millionair

wish you all the best ................... amgodi

Files:
A_Hanafy5.mq4  3 kb

Hi, everybody

I need your help to make safe trading for GBP/jpy. tq

Can this indicator be used in 1 h TF ? How is result ?

Hello everybody,

i think if we can make suitable indicator for gbpjpy, all of us can rich quickly.

AMGODI:
hi ....my dears....this is a simple indicator....for gbp\jpy in 5 min frame i think it will help us to gain great profit in this pairas we see in the picture .......( buy) when the green arrow appears.( sell) when the red arrow appears. please ... don't worry about changing the color (re-paint) this indicator doesn't do that................I'm sureI'm waiting for your notes and remeber me when you become a millionair wish you all the best ................... amgodi

Hello amgodi,

why your indicator make false in my metatrader?

Hello AMGODI and everybody!

I am newcomer in the forum :-)

Nice indicators, especially the second is the simplest one.

Are they stable only for GPBJPY? Not for the other pairs?

I loaded the dragon...but I can not recognize how you find the buy/sell signals!

Please could you help on that and how you combine it with the other 2 indicators?

Thanks for the indicators!

How long have you been using the indicator, can we use it in 1Hr TF ?

Thanks,

How about another pair? Can it use too?