Kolachi Method of Trading - page 93

zacharakis:
Dear Ogie, Thank you very much for good words I attached the monthly chart. The resistence area is under aqua trendline and over support line of 1.1945. Trend in this chart is pointing down but in hourly chart price will give a lot of pips in reverse direction. This is my opinion. Thanks again

Now I see it, thanks very much! And you were right, the hourly did react well.

Also, please don't stop posting in this thread as I'm sure many are reading and learning from both you and Kolachi himself, even if they don't post. It's clear that you really do know the Kolachi method AND most importantly you obviously know how to make money with it! If people don't want help from a guy like you who is actually profiting from the market... then there is no helping some people I guess. Frankly, your recent market calls prove your ability.

Have sent you a private mail.

Regards

Ogie

Pending buy order GU set to 1.4615.Wma5 was repulsed by 50ema while 21ema is pointing long. SL 40pips. If this trade would not triggerd for 30min i will be away waiting new sell opportunity

regards

zacharakis:
Pending buy order GU set to 1.4615.Wma5 was repulsed by 50ema while 21ema is pointing long. SL 40pips. If this trade would not triggerd for 30min i will be away waiting new sell opportunity regards

Trying to keep up with your favourite GBP a bit more, I'm a EUR fan but I'm following your recommendations on demo on all pairs you quote to see if I can see the best setups the same way too.

Ogie

Ogie,

Look at EU 15m chart. Big consolidation. Kolachi emas 55-100-200 are all parallel. A big move is under way. Buy it at 1.2220. Too risky. Be carefull

regards

ogie45:
Trying to keep up with your favourite GBP a bit more, I'm a EUR fan but I'm following your recommendations on demo on all pairs you quote to see if I can see the best setups the same way too. Ogie
Files:

zacharakis:
Ogie,Look at EU 15m chart. Big consolidation. Kolachi emas 55-100-200 are all parallel. A big move is under way. Buy it at 1.2220. Too risky. Be carefull regards

Zack

What amazes me is your ability to enter so early yet accurately. The move was foreshadowed by the tight EMAs (am I right?) which can mean the start of Kolachi Dispersion, but the rules says that EMA protocol needs to happen and we enter at first repulsion.

However, I see you have perfected a method of entering earlier, a LOT earlier, than that. I think you may have based this entry on the break of the 15M reversal bar at 7.15pm, which would have been about 1.2220, is this correct? I think the EMAs foreshadowed the move, the actual candles got you in. Am I close?! LOL!!!

Thanks!

Ogie

Ogie,

I entered long -yellow vertical- just when price began to move up. Previous bar supported to trendline. At the same time 21ema was ready to repulsed by 55ema

regards

ogie45:
Zack What amazes me is your ability to enter so early yet accurately. The move was foreshadowed by the tight EMAs (am I right?) which can mean the start of Kolachi Dispersion, but the rules says that EMA protocol needs to happen and we enter at first repulsion. However, I see you have perfected a method of entering earlier, a LOT earlier, than that. I think you may have based this entry on the break of the 15M reversal bar at 7.15pm, which would have been about 1.2220, is this correct? I think the EMAs foreshadowed the move, the actual candles got you in. Am I close?! LOL!!! Thanks! Ogie
Files:

Trade closed 1.2300

+80pips

regards

zacharakis:
Ogie,Look at EU 15m chart. Big consolidation. Kolachi emas 55-100-200 are all parallel. A big move is under way. Buy it at 1.2220. Too risky. Be carefullregards

A pending buy order has already set GU 1.4637 We have a high probability trade to wait as from this point passed a trendline, 55ema and a strong support level. TP 200pips SL50pips .

regards

Hi,

This order cancelled by itself since price failed to hit 1.4637 during 60min of the placement.

Now ready to enter sell in euro by 5wma slope change

regards

zacharakis:
A pending buy order has already set GU 1.4637 We have a high probability trade to wait as from this point passed a trendline, 55ema and a strong support level. TP 200pips SL50pips .regards

Can anyone show me a trading statement showing profitable results trading with this system?

I am very interested to know.

Thanks and regards,

Jeremy