Kolachi Method of Trading - page 87

kolachi:
Axis of Kolachi Method: In the first post of Kolachi Method I have described Axis of this method as 200 ema. I am surprised either this method is too easy for everyone to understand or too difficult that no one wants to bother himself with it.No one has yet asked me that what is axis and why this axis is 200 ema. I will start with the Quantum Mechanics.We all know that tiny-est particles in physics are mesons which live in the nucleus.They are of different varieties and flavours.They spin around their axis and have an specific angular momentum alongwith other magnetic momenta.These are collectively called quantum numbers.Then at higher level comes protons and neutrons.They do have an axis and revolve around it.They are usually packed in nucleus which in turn has its own axis around which it spins.The nucleii are circumabulated by electrons as though they were their lovers and dont wanna go away. Now we reach atom which is the building block of materials which we see and feel.Atoms are grouped into molecules and molecules make compounds.Those who have studied chemistry know better than me that all these miniscule particles are restless and vibrating and have some axis under whose obedience they are. Who does not know that moon loves earth.Although moon spins around its own axis but it is height of its love that it never has turned its shining face away from earth. Earth has axis and revolves around sun, which in turn spins around itself as well as revolves in the Milkyway.All astronomers know that Milky way is bound to revolve around cluster of galaxies and so on and so forth. Now it is established that from meson to Milkyway evryone is circumabulating. It is only man who was supposed to circumabulate around the Personalilty of his Creator but he is defiant by nature.Here comes the story of wma and emas.Those who are defiant are always forced to surrender.Everyman in life sometime calls that Almighty Personality for help and thus surrender to His Decree. In forex the prices vibrate around axis.But question is what axis?Can we say that meson is not revolving around sun, but it is revolving around its own axis? No we cant say because if earth revolves around sun then everything on earth revolves around sun.Similarly, price revolves around axis.But which axis?The axis starts from ema1 to ema1000 or may be higher.Price always averages around these axes.How price averages around these axes.Yes , it goes to one side and then crosses and goes to other side so that net result is the average price of the ema. I have drawn 1000 ema on my chart and have seen price vibrating around it.But it vibrates in such a long time that we cant trade if we select it as axis.The price vibrates around wma5 and at the same time it is coming closer to ema21 and then ultimately crosses it to other side thus completing one vibration and then repetition.Ema 21 vibrates around ema55, which in turn vibrates around 100 and then comes saga of 200. In Physics, experimental data is given mch value.The empirical values which are found with hard work are very important for engineers.Although empirical value may not been exact but it is always agreeable with the exact value. I have watched the charts for one year with the same emas and have found few empirical rules which are collectively called Kolachi Method. I have experimentaly seen that ema200 is the axis of price for 6 months and 20 days.It does not mean that 144 ema or 100 ema is not axis but an axis which covers six months of price action has more practical importance than ema100 or so which covers little time period.I have seen charts and have found that price usually cycles ove one year. Why? Because price is nothing but picture of economic events in different countries which have a fixed calendar of events spread over almost same month of every year. Thus ema200 is the axis of Kolachi Method. kolachi

Thanks so much to provide us with such a keen sight of the nature.

Good morning to all,

My last trade failed closed 1.2990 so -55pips

Facts in Greece pushed down and down Euro. From now on I do believe that the broken of this trendline in monthly chart will drive euro lower. As i cannot put trades in this chart, i only set targets. So my first target is 200ema 1.2280 second 1.1950 and third 1.1600.

From daily chart i can see a major resistence around 1.3050.

From 4H chart i can see the retracement in progress and its possible end in above area where we have 50emA, A downtrend trendline and upper Bollinger.

From 1H chart we notice that we have two possible sell opportunities. First 1.28000 where price meet middle Bollinger and two trendlines which act as resistences to this upward move. If price travels up to here i will sell at this point. My SL will be 30pips and TP 150 pips up to 1.2650.

Second 1.2900 where price meet a previous resistence level, and price would have passed 100ema. Be very carefull here.

Good luck

zacharakis:
Buy here,TP 100 pips 1.3145Good luck
Files:

In previous post i was refered to 1.2900 as a very possible turning point. Here i post also 15m TF to explain more clear my thoughts.

As i always look time to decide, you may see two vertical red lines which are very crucial for my opinion. You can also view the FE 61.8 which comes from daily chart as well as the upward channel.

I dont know how Alpari is going to open the market tonight, but if price tomorrow is still under 1.2850-1.2900 (spiked up)

and under the lower channel line especially at time zone among two red vertical lines i suspect that we will see a strong down move up to 1.2500 or lower.

If price comes into the channel earlier this timezone then the move will self feeded and propably 1.3000-1.3050 will be tested

Regards

zacharakis:
Good morning to all,My last trade failed closed 1.2990 so -55pips Facts in Greece pushed down and down Euro. From now on I do believe that the broken of this trendline in monthly chart will drive euro lower. As i cannot put trades in this chart, i only set targets. So my first target is 200ema 1.2280 second 1.1950 and third 1.1600.From daily chart i can see a major resistence around 1.3050.From 4H chart i can see the retracement in progress and its possible end in above area where we have 50emA, A downtrend trendline and upper Bollinger. From 1H chart we notice that we have two possible sell opportunities. First 1.28000 where price meet middle Bollinger and two trendlines which act as resistences to this upward move. If price travels up to here i will sell at this point. My SL will be 30pips and TP 150 pips up to 1.2650. Second 1.2900 where price meet a previous resistence level, and price would have passed 100ema. Be very carefull here.Good luck
Files:

Sell eu 1.3040 TP 1.2800

Good luck

zacharakis:
In previous post i was refered to 1.2900 as a very possible turning point. Here i post also 15m TF to explain more clear my thoughts. As i always look time to decide, you may see two vertical red lines which are very crucial for my opinion. You can also view the FE 61.8 which comes from daily chart as well as the upward channel.I dont know how Alpari is going to open the market tonight, but if price tomorrow is still under 1.2850-1.2900 (spiked up)and under the lower channel line especially at time zone among two red vertical lines i suspect that we will see a strong down move up to 1.2500 or lower. If price comes into the channel earlier this timezone then the move will self feeded and propably 1.3000-1.3050 will be testedRegards

+218 pips

Trade manually closed at 1.2822

Regards

zacharakis:
Sell eu 1.3040 TP 1.2800Good luck

sell eu 1.2785 TP 1.2580 just monitor this trade

Good luck

zacharakis:
+218 pips Trade manually closed at 1.2822 Regards

+106 pips

Trade closed manually at support2 1.2679

We are looking only for sell opportunities as our first target is 1.2280 mentioned in previous post. Trying to place reversed trades is very difficult and you need tight SLs. But if price move lower today approaching my initial TP at 1.2580 i will risk a buy trade as at this area price will test previous lows as well as will touch 4H lower Bollinger Bands

Regards

zacharakis:
sell eu 1.2785 TP 1.2580 just monitor this tradeGood luck
Files:

@zacharakis

Can I have your pivot indi please? Because I find it very interesting.

Thanks

gu 15M

sell 1.4964 TP 180pips.

I am not so sure here. But i will risk

Good luck

zacharakis:
+106 pipsTrade closed manually at support2 1.2679We are looking only for sell opportunities as our first target is 1.2280 mentioned in previous post. Trying to place reversed trades is very difficult and you need tight SLs. But if price move lower today approaching my initial TP at 1.2580 i will risk a buy trade as at this area price will test previous lows as well as will touch 4H lower Bollinger BandsRegards
Files:

+84pips

Trade closed manually at pivot level 1.4880.

Regards

zacharakis:
gu 15Msell 1.4964 TP 180pips. I am not so sure here. But i will riskGood luck