Kolachi Method of Trading - page 100

Almost +115pips. This is a long term trade. It will not be closed unless SL will ended it

Regards

zacharakis:
Hi, Lots closed both today at 1.2250. Nothing special +30pipsNow, enter buy at 1.2260 based on weekly and daily chart. SL 150pips TP around 1.2800Good luck

Hi,

Before euro continues to drop according to monthly chart, i believe we have a great opportunity to gain enough pips from this retracement. In the attached charts i have marked targets and possible long entry in 1H chart, always at my oppinion. I am intented to buy at this area another one lot with TP near 1.2800 area (TG1).

SL according to account size / MM

Regards

Files:
eu_1w_chart.gif  25 kb

Hi to all,

Up to now +300pips. TG1 and TG2 are still valid. Also TL1 and TL2 are strong supports. The area 1.2400 - 1.2440 is maxim retracement level

Regards

zacharakis:
Almost +115pips. This is a long term trade. It will not be closed unless SL will ended itRegards
Files:

In weekly chart 5wma is rising sharply. I expect GU to go higher around 1.6050 which is my TG2.

In daily chart price has already penetrated 100ema towards 200ema.This move meet a resistence falling TL along with a resistence level around 1.5500 which is my TG1.

In 4H chart uptrend move which is in progress will be face to face with 3 resist TLs near 1.5300-1.5320. I believe that price will reverse somewhere here and will reacted long around 1.5000 to follow bigger TFs.

These are just thoughts. Good trading to all

Best regards

Files:

Dear all

kindly send me the digital type but and sell singal software for MT4 . kindly help me to make profit

Regards

Devanathan.B

Excuse me, I would like to ask a silly question. What does WMA 5 stand for? I can not see it in my MT4 platform. Please help me the code. Thanks alot.

Goold trade.

Alpost +400 pips

Be carefull NT candles. They are very unreliable

Regards

zacharakis:
In weekly chart 5wma is rising sharply. I expect GU to go higher around 1.6050 which is my TG2.In daily chart price has already penetrated 100ema towards 200ema.This move meet a resistence falling TL along with a resistence level around 1.5500 which is my TG1.In 4H chart uptrend move which is in progress will be face to face with 3 resist TLs near 1.5300-1.5320. I believe that price will reverse somewhere here and will reacted long around 1.5000 to follow bigger TFs.These are just thoughts. Good trading to allBest regards
Files:

I dont believe this NT candle declare reversal. I think that it is a flag

Regards

zacharakis:
Alpost +400 pipsBe carefull NT candles. They are very unreliableRegards
Files:
eu_1h_chart.gif  29 kb

Sorry wrong picture

regds

zacharakis:
I dont believe this NT candle declare reversal. I think that it is a flagRegards
Files:
eu_1h_chart.gif  23 kb

Trade finally closed at 1.2660

+400 pips

I entered sell here 1.2650 based on the fact that price touched almost at the same time 3 trendlines which act as resist. TP 1.2300

regrds

zacharakis:
Alpost +400 pipsBe carefull NT candles. They are very unreliableRegards