Kolachi Method of Trading - page 107

Hourly candle closed 1.3580.

Stay away. Next sell trial near 1.3700

zacharakis:
Price finally touched 1.3555 as i was correctly predicted.Wait for hourly candle. If it will close above it, then wait next target near 1.3700. Trend is very strong. It doesnt matter the wide spread of MAregards

jakehunter:
Agree with the last comment. I've used some literature about the subj, but it doesn't help to trade on practice. Maybe this is my laziness, but there are only talks about. Meanwhile, I've solved my problem with EA. At least some stable income is day to day going to my account. I recommend it to you all to. Check it out in my signature...

I got hold of the Kolachi EA but no trades yet, which EA are you referring to?

TriMagic:
Thanks so much for this thread, wish I found it two years ago already, learned a great deal on this stuff

I agree very nice thread. Very informative.

I am looking at the different ema's like a hawk and still trying to figure out when to really get into the trade and this is after I read so much already on this thread, to get into the trade when the candle is on top or under the ema 5...

Hi,

I repost TL4 on 4h chart. Price has touched it 6 times. Every sell trial based on 1h chart should be stoped out on this line. To go shorter must wait price close under it, then go up and retest it and at this point we will enter sell based on slope of 5wma from 15m chart

regards

Files:
eu_4h.gif  23 kb

Hi again,

Six hours now euro concentrates in a tight zone of 25pips 1.3614-1.3640. I expect daily resistence of 1.3692 to be broken in a few hours as you may see from 1d chart and go upper near 1.3820. From the same chart 21ema is ready to cross 200ema which means that in next days price will approach 1.4200 resistance. From 4h chart we observe that 21ema is fully bullish and near 5wma. Anyone who hopes distance D to be reduced wastes his time.

This is my opinion which of course may be wrong

regards

Files:
eu_1d.gif  24 kb
eu_4h.gif  26 kb

Hi,

Euro crossed 1.3692. Expected to go to 1.3820

Regards

Sell blindly euro at 1.3810 (if go there) with a SL of 30 pips. As you can see from daily chart there are two possibilities here

1. Drop very strong over 300 pips

2. Go up to 1.40000 in a few moments. After 1.3820 there is no specific resistence in daily chart

regards

zacharakis:
Hi,Euro crossed 1.3692. Expected to go to 1.3820Regards
Files:
eu_1d.gif  22 kb

The reason i insist to euro is to show to all what means trading forex. Dont wait this pair to fall easily. The fall will be suddenly and sharply and will form an hourly bar over 200+ pips down. Be carefull from now on. The best way is to wait cross of TL4, then retest it and go.

Anyway you decide...

regards

zacharakis:
Sell blindly euro at 1.3810 (if go there) with a SL of 30 pips. As you can see from daily chart there are two possibilities here1. Drop very strong over 300 pips2. Go up to 1.40000 in a few moments. After 1.3820 there is no specific resistence in daily chartregards

zacharakis:
Sell blindly euro at 1.3810 (if go there) with a SL of 30 pips. As you can see from daily chart there are two possibilities here 1. Drop very strong over 300 pips 2. Go up to 1.40000 in a few moments. After 1.3820 there is no specific resistence in daily chart regards

thanks guru for your contribution...it's very clear to me ...i will focus price at 1.3820 and 1.4020..