Kolachi Method of Trading - page 84

Dear Mr Kolachi,

Thank you again,

As you have understood I use KM and i am looking for possible enters to the market. Here i attached my updated strategy

Regards

kolachi:
We did see a sharp fall down towards Kulache Axis. Now move upward should start as per 4H chart. good luck for your long. Kulache
Files:
gu1h_chart.gif  34 kb

Kolachi or Kulache or both are different spellings of same word. We use the later frequently because of kulache.com.

Kulache

jamestan1978:
thank you for sharing, just curious, is the name Kolachi or Kulache? also how do i learn how to set stoploss and tP?

I like the way you are using support and resistance along with Kulache emas.

Excellent work. Keep it up.

Kulache

zacharakis:
Dear Mr Kolachi,Thank you again,As you have understood I use KM and i am looking for possible enters to the market. Here i attached my updated strategyRegards

kolachi:
Hi, In KM, we use previous lows or highs for our stops and limits. Regarding entries, there are different rules for various situations frequently occuring in charts. In Kolachi Dispersion, we prefer to place entry once we see kolachi emas following proper protocols (order) or we are able to anticipate such protocols. Regarding DC, we use kolachi emas for placing limits or stops or even entries. I must say that trading DCs is quite tricky while trading Kolachi Dispersion is easy comparatively. kolachi

Hello Kolachi,

You had posted a chart along with the post I have quoted above. That chart showed several pullback entries since protocal was satisfied. I am re-attaching the chart with entries marked 1 to 5.

entry 1 : not valid as protocol not satisfied.

entry 2 : valid but pips to ema21 not large.

entry 3 : valid, where should have been stop?

entry 4 : valid

entry 5 : same comment as 2.

My question is on entries of type 3 which occur when trends are strong. Most of them get stopped out. How to filter them or how to manage with small enough SL?

regards

vin

Kolachi,

I have made two posts and they are probably waiting moderator's approval. Could you take a look at them?

regards

vin

Vin,

I am unable to view your attached chart. It is too big. Please repost your question with a better chart.

kulache

vinst:
Kolachi,I have made two posts and they are probably waiting moderator's approval. Could you take a look at them?regardsvin

In my previous post, I posted chart where we saw price going down based on 1H and it tested expected target of ema200. Now, after 5 days, we can see that price went up as expected to test our expected target of kulache axis.

kulache

kolachi:
Hourly chart is biased down so price should go down towards ema200 on hourly chart. It offers a short term short opportunity. However, based on 4H chart, the price will again rise upwards to test the ema200 there.
Files:

kolachi:
Vin, I am unable to view your attached chart. It is too big. Please repost your question with a better chart. kulache

Hello Kolachi,

I am re-attaching the chart. My question is about numerous signals which occur in the yellow marked area. I am unable to make-out which entries should have been acted upon and which to be ignored. As you may see, protocal is satisfied since all averages are in order. The second figure shows a zoomed-in view for more clarity. I hope these charts will be readable.

Thanks and with regards

vin

kolachi:
Vin,I am unable to view your attached chart. It is too big. Please repost your question with a better chart. kulache

Hello Kulachi,

I have re-posted. Kindly see if charts are appropriate.

regards,

vin

Dear Mr Kolachi,

You were right. But what is going on here? Anyway buy here with buy orders to remain on lows

Regards

kolachi:
In my previous post, I posted chart where we saw price going down based on 1H and it tested expected target of ema200. Now, after 5 days, we can see that price went up as expected to test our expected target of kulache axis.kulache
Files:
gu1h_chart.gif  28 kb