Kolachi Method of Trading - page 39

Hi,

I am glad over your effort and hard work. Success is nothing but a slave of hard workers. Please keep it up and I am always there for guidance.

kolachi

yeam2005:
Hi there... Thanks a lot kolachi....what a great system you have.... Now I can apply those moving averages beyond the normal and conventional method of applying MAs on forex chart and also stock market. I have also tested it on the stock market today.... what a great result that I have seen so far. Thanks a lot. This is really the science and art of moving averages, beyond the interpretations that many have already used thus far. I wonder how you have come out with this great system... Definitely I will use it for the rest of my trading strategy, both in forex and stock market. Thanks a lot Kolachi for sharing your ideas and thoughts thus far. Actually I have already compiled your trading ideas and kolachi method of trading in pdf format.... but for my own use only. What a great system you have. Thanks a lot.

Hi BM,

Thanks for kind words. I know only good people can think good of others. You must be a nice person and gentleman.

I have looked over your chart carefully and I feel that your understanding of Kolachi Method 2 is quite well.

Do not hesitate to post if you feel any difficulty.

kolachi

Bullmarkets:
Hi to all, First of all I want to THANK to Kolachi for share his great method with us. Big generosity... BIG MAN. Kolachi, can I ask you something?... Please I'll aprecite if you can see the chart attached, I want to know if I reading well the method or I'm doing something wrong... Thank you in advance for your answer.

Weekly Performance

Month:Jan/Feb, 2008

Week:30-06th day

Equity Change: +3.33%

Pips Pefromance: +950 pips

kolachi

Weekly Performance

Month:february, 2008

Week:06-13th day

Equity Change: +3.28%

Pips Pefromance: +967 pips

kolachi

Hi everybody,new to this thread. Just wanted to ask Kolachi something. I noticed in relation to your system that just before or around the change in the slope of the 5wma a candlestick formation such as inside bar,bullish engulfing or bearish engulfing usually forms. New to forex so i just wanted to ask if i should get my eyes checked and whether or not this can be used to confirm the signal. Thanks Mr kolachi.

Nayr,

Why to give money to opthalmologist to get your eyes checked. Just give these extra bucks to kolachi and he will teach you better trading . LOL

Apart from joke, you are right. Kolachi Method does not forbid us to use candlestick knowledge. Rather it is integral part of Kolachi Price Method and we call it KPA (kolachi price action) which is quite different from conventional price action but it certainly uses few important candle patterns.

In Kolachi Method, candle patterns will help you a lot on pullback entry. But it may not always work on all spots.

In addition to that KM uses many other tools like slopes, relative positions of other kolachi emas etc. In short KM is more than simple candlesticks patterns. Rather, KM is comlete astrology if we compare candles to stars. Astrology does use stars but stars by alone cant tell anything. You need to use constellations to understand something.

kolachi

nayrb88:
Hi everybody,new to this thread. Just wanted to ask Kolachi something. I noticed in relation to your system that just before or around the change in the slope of the 5wma a candlestick formation such as inside bar,bullish engulfing or bearish engulfing usually forms. New to forex so i just wanted to ask if i should get my eyes checked and whether or not this can be used to confirm the signal. Thanks Mr kolachi.

Hi Kolachi!

Longtime no talk, I just wanted to say thank you again. Everyday this method gets more exciting. I recently started chatting with someone who was watching my trading journal at Kolachi.tv, and I explained to him everything that I had discovered about Kolachi Method....he was getting delays on the updates to on my journal in the KPF, so I started using Yahoo Messenger with him. He was absolutely astonished by everything that I did based on your method....trading GBP/JPY (my favorite pair), I have been talking with him this whole week, and have been able to accurately describe where the price is heading, how high it would go, swings down, everything....which is not easy especially with a volatility like GBP/JPY's.....and its thanks to all the knowledge you gave me.....

Your Method continues to work miracles for me, thanks again!

Raining in the pips!

kolachi:
Nayr,Why to give money to opthalmologist to get your eyes checked. Just give these extra bucks to kolachi and he will teach you better trading . LOL Apart from joke, you are right. Kolachi Method does not forbid us to use candlestick knowledge. Rather it is integral part of Kolachi Price Method and we call it KPA (kolachi price action) which is quite different from conventional price action but it certainly uses few important candle patterns.In Kolachi Method, candle patterns will help you a lot on pullback entry. But it may not always work on all spots.In addition to that KM uses many other tools like slopes, relative positions of other kolachi emas etc. In short KM is more than simple candlesticks patterns. Rather, KM is comlete astrology if we compare candles to stars. Astrology does use stars but stars by alone cant tell anything. You need to use constellations to understand something. kolachi

Thanks,i see now what you mean. Tried selling on eur/usd to test my theory last night,needless to say my efforts were in vain. I'm definately joining your forum cause Kolachi method works like a dream if you know what you're doing.

Thank you for your answers.

Nayr,

You are always welcome to join anytime. Atleast it would give you an indefinite licence to contact me through email for one year if you are Memebr 2008 and for whole of my Life if your are Life Memebr.

good luck in the endeavour of trading.

kolachi

nayrb88:
Thanks,i see now what you mean. Tried selling on eur/usd to test my theory last night,needless to say my efforts were in vain. I'm definately joining your forum cause Kolachi method works like a dream if you know what you're doing.Thank you for your answers.

Hi,

I know there are many traders who have benefited from KPF. However, you are among the few who had moral courage to admit it and post it openly that KPF knowledge was somewhat useful for you.I salute your honesty and high morals.

I pray you always remain drenched in the raining pips.

kolachi

god_synapse:
Hi Kolachi! Longtime no talk, I just wanted to say thank you again. Everyday this method gets more exciting. I recently started chatting with someone who was watching my trading journal at Kolachi.tv, and I explained to him everything that I had discovered about Kolachi Method....he was getting delays on the updates to on my journal in the KPF, so I started using Yahoo Messenger with him. He was absolutely astonished by everything that I did based on your method....trading GBP/JPY (my favorite pair), I have been talking with him this whole week, and have been able to accurately describe where the price is heading, how high it would go, swings down, everything....which is not easy especially with a volatility like GBP/JPY's.....and its thanks to all the knowledge you gave me..... Your Method continues to work miracles for me, thanks again! Raining in the pips!