RSX Swinger - page 6

scorpion:
I'm looking forward to that. Keep an eye on or subscribe to this thread for updates.

Hi Dragon,

I continue to have error in expert with eurusd too.

Please see file attached.

Do you have an idea what is wrong?

Thanks,

Antonio

Files:
RSX.zip  62 kb

discomania, find the latest logs file in "MetaTrader 4\logs\" folder, particularly 20051212.log and 20051211.log files, zip them and upload it here. I'll take look, see what the problem was.

P.S. I'm here more often than at strategybuiilder fx forum, so if you want to reply, just post it here in one place only. I'll help you out.

So far, so good. 170 pips profit in one open trade now. Total unrealized PL = 426 pips!

Yup , last night I have test it in live demo account and have 99pips for now (b'cause I set 100 for T/P ). By the way scorpion , the result you post it here, is it base on default T/P and S/L ?

I put SL=100 TP=200.

I've closed the ($470) order. Looks like I have to fix the code.

Hi scorpion,

Hope to see a bug fixed and a multi pair trading version soon . And can we try this system to trade metals like gold , silver , platinum , copper and energy products like crudeoil and natural gas please shed some more light on it

Hi amarnath,

I fixed the bug and add many features a few hours ago. This expert will be RSX Swinger v2. New features include:

• Support multiple pairs in same platform.
  • Three trailing stop modes: Fixed Pips, ATR and Half Volatility.
  • Brandnew trailing stop sensitivity parameter.

Hi Scorpion,

Thanks a lot for your generosity in helping trading community . Can i know from were i can get this new EA for testing and more fun

No, just wait for a few days. I don't want various versions mess up in your computer.

For your information, today I fixed another bug.