RSX Swinger - page 17

i think to system had been finished.there are no more posts since 2 years

Thank you.I'll try it.

let me have a try with this EA

I find that swingtrading is the most stable strategy, my next system will be a swing!

Hi Scorpion,

I have downloaded the RSX indicator and I can load the RSX onto the chart, but the RSX Swinger 3 bar and 3 point won't load onto the chart. I have MT4 demo.

Can you or someone else help me sort this out please?

Regards,

Denis

scorpion:
I'd like to share a piece of RSX system with you. This system by default settings buys when RSX crosses up 51 and sells when crosses down 49. Nice trend following system that works well even in choppy market. Note: Version 1.3 can run only 1 currency pair per account, while version 2 and 3 can run multiple pairs per account. *Update: RSX Swinger v3In v3, there are two types of crossover checking method: Bar and Point. Bar checking compares RSX value of previous bar with current bar, while Point checking compares RSX value of the previous evaluated RSX value with current RSX value. I don't know which method is better, so let's test it together.Settings:
  • RSX_Period, Buy_Level, Exit_Buy_Level, Sell_Level, and Exit_Sell_Level: Parameters of RSX indicator, enter and exit levels.
  • Allow_Rule_Exit: If false, only trailing stop will close out trades. If true, the expert will close trades with exit logics and trailing stop.
  • Evaluate_Interval: Interval in minutes between each evaluation. This limit the number of trades in the same candle. Example, if set to 30, then there will be no more than 1 trade in 30 minutes. If -1, expert will evaluate logics on new candle. If 0, expert will evaluate logics every ticks (not recommended). If greater than 0, expert will evaluate every specified minutes.
  • TS_Trigger: Minimum distance in pips before initiate trailingstop.
  • Enable_Alert: If true, you'll get notified whenver there's a new signal. If false, you won't.

Are there any backtesting results?

Nice system, works well in trending markets. In ranging it is going to destroy your account.

Thanks bud, forwardtesting it....

Hello,

I noticed your posts are from 2005..Is there any new updates on this software since then till now 2010??

Thanks

this ea is doing great on tradingsystemforex.com

go there now to download the best optimized version

or PM mrafolabiplaza@yahoo.com