ZeroCode Beta 2 Status

Hello!

First off, ZeroCode Beta 2 is still in development; however, you can expect some of below requested features listing from the most important to lease important:

• Supports custom indicators.
  • Additionally outputs MetaTrader 4 expert (MQ4 file).
  • Save ZeroCode logics to file and able to open it for later use.
  • More advance yet interactive functions in popup menu.
  • Able to reconfigure indicator's inputs in MetaTrader.
  • Able to customize the trading periods.
  • Option to close position before weekend for protection.
  • Supports entry orders.
  • Much more flexible.

** Subscribe to this thread for the latest news of ZeroCode Beta 2.

Have feedback or question? Start a new thread in ZeroCode Forum instead.

Hey scorpion,

is it possible to have timeframes or does that have to be manual? For example if I want the expert to run everyday between 8:00 and 10:00 GMT and 19:00 to 21:00 GMT would that be possible to implent in the expert?

If not than its ok, I can find a click-bot that can open it at certain hours

Thanks

Hey gazuz,

Yeah, that's a good idea to be able to customize trading periods. I'll take this idea

will it be possible to create a pivot expert in the beta 2 version?

Yes, for sure.

Are there any plans to include the icustom indicator? This will allow the use of non standard indicators that we wish to insert.

Thanks,

jpygbp

Sure, it is the first to be developed.

Hi Scorpion

Great work on the 1st zero code.

Is there a way to save the setup for each expert in Zerocode? That way I could go back and add/adjust original seetings in the zerocode format rather than playing around in MetaEditor.

I look forward to the next release.

Thanks

Altec

altec:
Hi Scorpion Great work on the 1st zero code. Is there a way to save the setup for each expert in Zerocode? That way I could go back and add/adjust original seetings in the zerocode format rather than playing around in MetaEditor. I look forward to the next release. Thanks Altec

yes altec that has already been thought of and will be in the next release. Check update #3

Scorp,

I would sure like to be included in the zerocode final release. I have been able to create some systems that back test extremely well. I have live tested on metatrader and interbank fx platforms. Everything works great! I really like how the signals are in real-time instead of only counted true at the close of the bar. I would like to see some functions added to deal with false triggers. For example if one uses a ma cross the signal may cross and uncross many times in a short period of time. This can really hurt the account. Back testing does not seem to be as sensitive to this problem as live testing, but I have heard metatrader back testing is not accurate. I would like to see a filter that would count signals true only after cross plus "x" amount of pips, or true only after cross plus "x" amount of ticks. The later is based on a time interval (ticks), which I think might be more effective since the false triggers seem to happen in succession. This feature might give us some really powerful experts. What do you think?

Todd

rondio:
I would like to see some functions added to deal with false triggers. For example if one uses a ma cross the signal may cross and uncross many times in a short period of time. This can really hurt the account. Back testing does not seem to be as sensitive to this problem as live testing, but I have heard metatrader back testing is not accurate. I would like to see a filter that would count signals true only after cross plus "x" amount of pips, or true only after cross plus "x" amount of ticks.

We had a workaround to this problem yesterday. Take a look at Indicator Question Statement Thread, you will find a hack on pips filter + false triggers filter.