Some thing interesting-our MQL Legend Heroes - page 2

This one does not belong here : the so called 'Karl Dittmann'.

Sells a 'new' indicator 'Hidden Scalping Code' that might even come from this site ... 

Files:
Karl Ditmann.jpg  488 kb

Wulong10:

This one does not belong here : the so called 'Karl Dittmann'.

Sells a 'new' indicator 'Hidden Scalping Code' that might even come from this site ... 

Almost you are right,but here we are looking for our HEROES,not HEROENs :)

at least having hundreds and thousands codes by their own and millions peoples aware of their names and or using their codes internationally.(sad-fully few conditions may apply) :)

Dearest MLADEN

I know you don't like to be high lighted,but i wish to see any of your cute picture here,because you are our legend mql programming Hero and we have right to see your original picture rather than guessing virtual imaginations,same as all lovers love to see their beloved heroes and it is not bad even,just a kind of respect,regard and honor.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I know you don't like to be high lighted,but i wish to see any of your cute picture here,because you are our legend mql programming Hero and we have right to see your original picture rather than guessing virtual imaginations,same as all lovers love to see their beloved heroes and it is not bad even,just a kind of respect,regard and honor.

regards

mntiwana

No need for anything like that. Really

mntiwana:

Almost you are right,but here we are looking for our HEROES,not HEROENs :)

at least having hundreds and thousands codes by their own and millions peoples aware of their names and or using their codes internationally.(sad-fully few conditions may apply) :)

Maybe we should open a thread with a listing of (fake) names that are harassing  poor, innocent people with mails concerning mostly stolen, modified indicators or repainting systems, or pictures with very 'accurate' MTF pictures, in order to convince them to buy these so-called, holy grail indicators.

Some other names that come to my mind : CJA, Hannover, Nihilist, FerruFx ....those are all helpful people.

I have some more, hmmm, what was his name again, oh yeah, Mladen and also a certain man with tools, MrTools. 

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

Why, it's snowing! :)

Wulong10:

Some other names that come to my mind : CJA, Hannover, Nihilist, FerruFx ....those are all helpful people.

I have some more, hmmm, what was his name again, oh yeah, Mladen and also a certain man with tools, MrTools. 

I believes,your memory still working,oh yes i forgot Hannover,thank you make me remember,Nihilist contribution is very limited but we have regards for him too.there was Steve Hopwood's too.

Wulong10:
Maybe we should open a thread with a listing of (fake) names that are harassing  poor, innocent people with mails concerning mostly stolen, modified indicators or repainting systems, or pictures with very 'accurate' MTF pictures, in order to convince them to buy these so-called, holy grail indicators.
Yes,there is needs for such players list too :)

mladen:

mntiwana

No need for anything like that. Really

Perhaps i was over estimated ...... you are thinking on your side (one way)