Experiments ... - page 65

krelian99:
Maybe mladen can't find the second C for CCI in his alphabet soup ;)
Anyway:
also need to simmer the stew for 5-50 hours :(
No,i think burner is at -5 degree centigrade :)

Or simply the results are not what they looked at first sight

Guys, you know that I use the word "usable" frequently. If that word can not be applied to something using random parameters without having illogical results, then I prefer not to post that something. Better to move to next "experiment" when something like that happens, then to try to force good ("usable") results from it

mladen:

Guys, you know that I use the word "usable" frequently. If that word can not be applied to something using random parameters without having illogical results, then I prefer not to post that something. Better to move to next "experiment" when something like that happens, then to try to force good ("usable") results from it

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,you are right as always and we know it,now we are habitual and familiar with your way of working ...... just we needs a topic or issue to make fun with each other,nothing more :) ..... some times we feel dry and serious situation that we try to break and change.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,you are right as always and we know it,now we are habitual and familiar with your way of working ...... just we needs a topic or issue to make fun with each other,nothing more :) ..... some times we feel dry and serious situation that we try to break and change.

regards

OK :):):)

mladen:

That's why this is the experiments corner. Sometimes it fails and it's ok. Nice of you that you don't throw the not-so-useful experiments on the forum. If more people had a quality standard... ;)

Experimenting again

This is Gann high low activator (metatrader 5 version from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page31 ) that can use filters : both on prices and averages (so, in some cases it is using up to 5 filters in calculations). Posting it since it s producing results that are not illogical and some results are almost surprisingly nice

In any case, treat it as an experiment and conduct extensive tests before using it

PS: example is using 10 EMA with filter 3 on price(s) (when using filter on prices, filter is set on 3 prices : high, low and close, when using filter on averages, filter is set on 2 averages - average of high, and average of low)

mladen:

Experimenting again

This is Gann high low activator (metatrader 5 version from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page31 ) that can use filters : both on prices and averages (so, in some cases it is using up to 5 filters in calculations). Posting it since it s producing results that are not illogical and some results are almost surprisingly nice

In any case, treat it as an experiment and conduct extensive tests before using it

PS: example is using 10 EMA with filter 3 on price(s) (when using filter on prices, filter is set on 3 prices : high, low and close, when using filter on averages, filter is set on 2 averages - average of high, and average of low)

Dearest MLADEN

If same filtering options can be applied on mt4 gann averages ver .....  "Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_3"

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

If same filtering options can be applied on mt4 gann averages ver .....  "Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_3"

regards

Yes, it can

Will be done :)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

mntiwana

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page910

mladen:

mntiwana

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page910

Dearest MLADEN

It is wonderful now,THANKS.

regards