Experiments ... - page 71

mladen:

Again some experimenting

The double smoothed stochastic that is usually floating around is using ema for calculation. This version is a sort of deviation from that. Default does use ema for calculation, but it allows you to chose among the 4 types of averages for (double) smoothing. Some of the results are surprising (at least for me : I was expecting that MA smoothed version would be much rougher than it actually is).

Also it allows any combination of prices usage (internally it orders the prices so that they are "usable" in calculation). With all that, quite a few new versions of double smoothed stochastic can be produced (including a sort of a "raw stochastic" that can be produced when both smoothing periods are set to <= 1)

PS: it is already a multi time frame version too

You know I just have to ask...Is there an MT4 (w/mtf) version of this?

FXSurf:

You know I just have to ask...Is there an MT4 (w/mtf) version of this?

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page70 :)

Nice Thanks! Any way to add your world famous interpolated MTF to this bad boy?

FXSurf:
Nice Thanks! Any way to add your world famous interpolated MTF to this bad boy?

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page70

Double smoothed stochastic (using one of the 4 types of averages for smoothing), made multi time frame, with alerts added and with floating or fixed levels (when the look back period for floating levels is set to <=0)

That way it can work (as far as levels are regarded) the same way as the older version or it can (which is the default setting) use more flexoble floating levels

mladen:

Double smoothed stochastic (using one of the 4 types of averages for smoothing), made multi time frame, with alerts added and with floating or fixed levels (when the look back period for floating levels is set to <=0)

That way it can work (as far as levels are regarded) the same way as the older version or it can (which is the default setting) use more flexoble floating levels

Will you make mt4 version too, please?

Dearest MLADEN

In spite your busy time,can you manage time for "supertrend averages 2.5" as per promised :)

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/1801381-experiments/page45#comment_1833933"

for adding the rest of "Super Trend (experiment) 1.3" features in Averages ver.

regards

mladen:

Here is a super trend averages with teh addition of a choice :

• to calculate using ATR
  • to calculate using built in standard deviation
  • to calculate using standard error
  • to calculate using standard deviation without sample correction
  • to calculate using standard deviation with sample correction

The latest set of averages is added and some minor internal changes made

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
PS: do not expect to make the "experiment" and the "averages" version results to be the same : they can not be the same (due to the differences in the way how they are calculated)

Dearest MLADEN

Big thanks,let us say the up to date and final version of super trend with bundle package of features for now,though nothing is final in coding world especially till when you are in search analyzing and applying new dimensions :)

can you plz give some advice to "SDEC" simple decycler,not listening my request :)

zerolag tema and RMTA.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

In spite your busy time,can you manage time for "supertrend averages 2.5" as per promised :)

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/1801381-experiments/page45#comment_1833933"

for adding the rest of "Super Trend (experiment) 1.3" features in Averages ver.

regards

Here is a super trend averages with teh addition of a choice :

• to calculate using ATR
  • to calculate using built in standard deviation
  • to calculate using standard error
  • to calculate using standard deviation without sample correction
  • to calculate using standard deviation with sample correction

The latest set of averages is added and some minor internal changes made

PS: do not expect to make the "experiment" and the "averages" version results to be the same : they can not be the same (due to the differences in the way how they are calculated)

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Big thanks,let us say the up to date and final version of super trend with bundle package of features for now,though nothing is final in coding world especially till when you are in search analyzing and applying new dimensions :)

can you plz give some advice to "SDEC" simple decycler,not listening my request :)

zerolag tema and RMTA.

regards

Updated the original post - re-download it from that post