Important!!!! Read now - page 5

It was an "interesting" day

I can imagine a more "interesting" day

mladen:
It was an "interesting" day

Well ... yes.

Fortunately your hardware must have remained intact. Otherwise it could be a hard day especially on Sunday.

krelian99:
I can imagine a more "interesting" day

It was soooo long time ago ________________

But without kidding now, we shall have interesting days here soon

It's a pity that in the mean time we can not access elite sections. Waiting

Dear Mladen

I am noticing some posts in advanced elite and elite sections threads, Are they start working again!?

talaate:
Dear Mladen I am noticing some posts in advanced elite and elite sections threads, Are they start working again!?

Talaat E

That that the people currently can not access those is just a temporary state. So I decided not ignore those section and to keep the work as usual so once the people do get access (very soon I hope) it won't be just "yesterday story" stuff there

mladen:
Talaat E That that the people currently can not access those is just a temporary state. So I decided not ignore those section and to keep the work as usual so once the people do get access (very soon I hope) it won't be just "yesterday story" stuff there

Thanks Boss Mladen, It was just question, no problem at all, I am very patient person

My question was because you, in one of your posts, mentioned about not posting at such threads because it is not accessible, so when I saw your posts there I thought it is working again and perhaps not was me.

Any way, I hope when every thing is ok and all working in these threads (elite and advanced elite), you kindly inform us, so every one can check his account working or not.

Regards

Talaat E

talaate:
Thanks Boss Mladen, It was just question, no problem at all, I am very patient person

My question was because you, in one of your posts, mentioned about not posting at such threads because it is not accessible, so when I saw your posts there I thought it is working again and perhaps not was me.

Any way, I hope when every thing is ok and all working in these threads (elite and advanced elite), you kindly inform us, so every one can check his account working or not.

Regards

Talaat E

Talaat E

Don't worry, you shall know it immediately

TSD provider now