Forex newbie want to grow my account fast - page 3

britneyalston7:
The main problem with every forex newbie is that they want to grow their account fast which is impossible without learning. If you want to grow your account, you need to acquire knowledge and then implement that knowledge using Demo account, which is totally free. When you have fully tested your skills, then invest your real money in the market to make profit
This is the reality most people are sucked to the illusion that they can double  and triple their accounts in a few months time. Yes it's possible as it's possible to double then in a roulette, fast and easy! But it's not sustainable and high leverage kills you sooner or later...
And that is how most trading systems fail, they do well a couple of months and then suddenly bust the followers money...so never trade with more than 50:1 leverage max, it's not a secret that professional money managers and bank traders never use more than 5-10:1 leverage! Live to trade another day is the secret tiling term successful trading career 

britneyalston7:
The main problem with every forex newbie is that they want to grow their account fast which is impossible without learning. If you want to grow your account, you need to acquire knowledge and then implement that knowledge using Demo account, which is totally free. When you have fully tested your skills, then invest your real money in the market to make profit

Hi,

Generally every new person come into forex trading because of they want to earn some quick bucks in a short time. Furthermore you can see a lot of sellers, whether through signal service, managed account service or any other form of means all of them usually shows how they can generating thousand of dollars in a short time, that's prompting people believing that forex market can gave them quick bucks.

Kwok Fung Chan:

I was a binary option trader but now switched to real forex.

I feel that forex trading is very different than binary option trading.

i want to grow my account fast because i quitted my job due to health problem. And since I don't have a strategy to trade with i need a trade copy system that works on FXTM. I tried fxcopy but they don't support my broker. Or should I buy a EA to start making money?

Kwok Fung Chan:

I was a binary option trader but now switched to real forex.

I feel that forex trading is very different than binary option trading.

i want to grow my account fast because i quitted my job due to health problem. And since I don't have a strategy to trade with i need a trade copy system that works on FXTM. I tried fxcopy but they don't support my broker. Or should I buy a EA to start making money?

It very hard if you start to trade with no strategy. When i start with FX i was learn alot of FX by an IB Broker. Just Learn clearly before you start to make money with it.