Forex newbie want to grow my account fast

I was a binary option trader but now switched to real forex.

I feel that forex trading is very different than binary option trading.

i want to grow my account fast because i quitted my job due to health problem. And since I don't have a strategy to trade with i need a trade copy system that works on FXTM. I tried fxcopy but they don't support my broker. Or should I buy a EA to start making money?

In order to grow you account fast in forex you need to acquire knowledge and practice using demo to understand trading forex.I n forex every trader need to invest time and money with patience in order to be successful.

never rush things, you might have your own circumstance but rushing things wont help it might even end up in a negative result. think for a while before you decide, forex is not a rush game at all.

We are looking for day traders to trade big size accounts

Equitie BP starts from 50k to few m's with perspective to grow.

Profit target 2-4 % per month.

For short period of time traders will have to use a demo platform before they will get a real account.

Steady day traders only.

For more info contact: v.baika @inbox.lt

Learning indeed is very important in forex trading. Every trader need to have proper knowledge in order to succeed in the forex market.

sunny7day:
I was a binary option trader but now switched to real forex.

I feel that forex trading is very different than binary option trading.

i want to grow my account fast because i quitted my job due to health problem. And since I don't have a strategy to trade with i need a trade copy system that works on FXTM. I tried fxcopy but they don't support my broker. Or should I buy a EA to start making money?

indeed, you cant bet with fx trading.

everyone here willing to profit fast, that's why we all gather as community, well in fact most of us having a account which not healthy.

if you dont have time for develop strategies, you can try with social trading such autotrade on myfxbook. I plan to use my ECN account with armada markets as autotrade provider, since their platform linked with myfxbook autotrade system, fully supported.

buying an EA ? absolutely no, big no. why would they selling EA if is really profitable ?

my trading account are using arbitrage scalping EA and works well with armada trading condition, i will report back to you when my autotrade application are approved.

dont ever think to buy any EA, that's bad for your health.

Don't we all want that. and how many succeeded?

not many suck_seed.........

Learn till you can become a player. Most people get impatient or see some few successes and think they are ready, and then lose their money.

As a way to increase anyone consideration fast inside forex trading you'll want to purchase information in addition to exercise employing tryout to understand investing forex trading. When i d forex trading every single broker must commit moment in addition to income together with endurance to become profitable.

If you want to grow your account fast you have to patiently acquire adequate knowledge first them practice with a demo account to iprove you knowledge.And every trader should have it in mind that loss is part of forex.