GMMA's - page 4

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
Thanks again. An incredible thought hit me when I checked it on a few charts.

One question - as a 'yes' or 'no' answer (as I know I will have to pay a coder to do this for me).

I've attached two charts (of the Dow but Fx charts would show the same result) - the first vertical being the ema's at the top of a move with the various ema values noted below and the second vertical being when the ema's were wider apart (in value in relation to the first vertical) BUT the price was lower.

The second chart is the result of the reversal.

Question - is it possible to get an alert/EA to show when these ema values are a certain value from the lowest to the highest ema when there is a high or low on the chart? Then having remembered this value, the price continues down (as in this example) but the values between the ema's continue to increase?

Thanks - a yes or no only please.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Did you try to use the Guppy MMA oscillator for that (the idea behind it is very similar to what you are looking for? One was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172971/page2

Any images of this on a ranging market? I find most strategys look great in on trending markets but suck when it ranges