For Those Looking for the "Grail" - page 2

irrationally exuberant....

After 2 weeks of trying to understand the indicator I have the feeling that it repaints. You get nice red line which in matter of times changes half to blue due to being broken by trend, and the trend goes like arrow in the direction we don't expect. To correct that imperfection we would have to take trades only in the direction of the main trend, because the lines don't hold as support or resistance. Round numbers hold more. Far away from Holy Schmoly.

He is not selling the indicator, he is leasing it for $37/month.

That's my humble opinion.

Hermes

Files:

"He is not selling the indicator, he is leasing it for $37/month." - well.......that's a whole other story then!

I did not know when i first post this thread that op is selling some indicator or some kind of service related to trading..If i knew i would not post it cus it is like i am a part of promoting the service or indicator...We have no organic or cyberonic link between i and op..and i recomend anyone who is in this business don t pay anything to these kind of service or indicators..If you search enough you can find whatever you want about trading and indicators...You may be spend a lot of time,but you can find..Only pay something if you don t want to spend time on it...THERE ARE NO HOLY GRAILS AND NO SECRETS ABOUT TRADING...If someone claims that they are absolute LIARS...I don t know what kind of service or indicator op is providing so i can not say anything about him...

Leasing, selling why split onions they are the same, one of two..The agenda is still there and besides the indicator is crap.

That's all..

Pip:
Hi Hermes,

Yes, I am the developer of Price Master Pro(TM). Thanks for trying out the indicator.

Cheers,

Pip

Hey price Master,

C'mon get to the good stuff.

How about a TSD members prolonged trial

Hello boys and girls,

Boy, oh boy are you guys uptight and making many "exuberant" assumption! Quit with the paranoia of "ulterior motives" every time some one offers information. But there is no point of offering a rebuttal since it would be pointless in my opinion, but what I will say is that am somewhat disappointed in you Pava, I expected better from you but I guess a clown is always a clown even if you dress him up. As for you hermes, clearly you hijacked the thread into a different direction and made assumption without fully understanding anything. You didn't even get the price right (so much for accurate reporting!). I suspect that has to do with the fact that you only had 2 weeks to evaluate the indicator and had to rush your "true and honest" evaluation. At any rate, no matter, life goes on. This thread is still present for those interested in discussing the points mentioned in the first post. If you don't like what you read move on to another thread. And please, no more posts aboutPrice Master Pro (TM), there is another thread in this forum for that. Thanks for your cooperation.

Cheers,

Pip

kjmchc1010:
Actually, in my opinion, "holy grail" does exist. They are pro-trader's trading system, strategies. But they will never, ever show their system to internet. Because if everyone is winner, who gonna be a loser. They want trader success on their hard work and study. So, yeah, we cannot find "grail". BTW, will keep follow your thread, Mr Pip

Hi K,

Although your assumption is correct that pro-traders will never give away their step-by-step strategy, there is a way for us to determine what they are planning with good accuracy and that is what this thread is aiming to convey. Our job, as a trader, is to determine what the pro's are doing and align ourselves with them instead of against them. Researching answers to the questions I posted brings you many step closer into understanding how the pro-traders operate and thus capitalizing on that information.

Regards,

Pip

philt:
Leasing, selling why split onions they are the same, one of two..The agenda is still there and besides the indicator is crap. That's all..

It is a big difference if selling or leasing! Selling indicator you make money once and that's it. By renting it you make money each month. Renting creates income like stocks with dividend.

Pip I didn't meant to harm you only clear the muddy waters.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
It is a big difference if selling or leasing! Selling indicator you make money once and that's it. By renting it you make money each month. Renting creates income like stocks with dividend.

Pip I didn't meant to harm you only clear the muddy waters.

Cheers Hermes

Dear Hermes,

I appreciate your effort but there is nothing to clear here; please re read the first post in case you are confused as to the purpose of this thread.

I no longer wish to continue this pointless dialogue and would like to re shift focus to the topic of this thread. The questions posted in the first post are directed at new traders or to old traders that are not finding success. Attempt to research for answers and you will be pleased with your findings. I am also here to help with direction should you get stuck.

Regards,

Pip