Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 43

mladen:
I would like to see how would they explain completely empty polling places and millions of votes. It is all about credibility (remember how ballots in a Scottish referendum were packed from one pile to another and now nobody cares about politicians there - pro or counter separation kind of politicians) Once when people start ignoring the politicians, they (the politicians) are dead

the same way they explained 120% turnout in black neighborhoods...-they didn't bother explainin'...

Rather long consolidation period...what might that mean...

Pava:
Rather long consolidation period...what might that mean...

That the banks do not trust HFT algos enough to leave them work on their own

I don't think they will...the way I see it...the future collapse...it will happen one morning...while some will be driving to work...it will happen suddenly...in a moment

I seriously do not understand that peace of shit...isn't it time for him to die already?!...what fucking (excuse my language) business of his what is going on anywhere...doesn't he made (fraudulently) enough money?...I am starting to think that the guy is already dead...and there are group of evil fucks operating under his "logo"...

so that settles it...at least they can not harass Hillary (and other people servants) for making money the old fashion way...stealing it from other traders... U.S. denied redo in landmark insider trading case

Pava:
so that settles it...at least they can not harass Hillary (and other people servants) for making money the old fashion way...stealing it from other traders... U.S. denied redo in landmark insider trading case

"the court's decision to significantly narrow the legal definition of insider trading"

Let me guess : insider trading is when a beggar from a street asks for a dollar? Stealing a billion based on Buffets company that sells information 1,2 hours before the official release is an "outsider" trading and is perfectly legal

mladen:
"the court's decision to significantly narrow the legal definition of insider trading" Let me guess : insider trading is when a beggar from a street asks for a dollar? Stealing a billion based on Buffets company that sells information 1,2 hours before the official release is an "outsider" trading and is perfectly legal

I have a theory...people in politics are people, who loved their stay in Kindergarten...then they moved into school, kissing teacher's collective asses...(everyone knows who they are)...the kids from internal elite clubs...later they moved into various Government positions which was a stepping stone before they became politicians...but the base of all this is still the fucking Kindergarten with those idiotic pecking order rules!