Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 128

"If This Does Not Disqualify Hillary For The Presidency, It's Hard To Know What Will"

But does it even matter? What we discovered this week is that one of the nation’s top officials created a private server that housed proof that she continued a secret, ongoing entwinement with her family foundation - despite ethics agreements - and that she destroyed public records. If that alone doesn’t disqualify her for the presidency, it’s hard to know what would.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-28/if-does-not-disqualify-hillary-presidency-its-hard-know-what-will

If you are LGBT, why are you voting for Hillary when she wants to bring in 1,000's of refugees who believe all gays should be executed? If you are Black, why are you voting for Hillary when she admires Margaret Sanger and defends Planned Parenthood, when they want to abort as many black babies as possible? Sanger wanted to exterminate the black race because they are like "weeds". If you are a Christian, why are you voting for Hillary Clinton when she wrote her Senior thesis on Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Lucifer, The Devil? She says he was and still is her mentor. If you are a Veteran, in the military, or closely related to a military member, why are you voting for Hillary when she left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again? They called for help, but the help was told to stand down. If you have factory job, why are you voting for Hillary when she supported TPP and factory workers are being laid off because jobs are going overseas? Don't forget the deals she made with China. She also welcomes open borders and illegals to get benefits with your tax money. If you are poor, why are you voting for Hillary, when she supports Wall Street and all the big banks? Big banks keep the poor, poorer by destroying the poor man's credit by allowing medical bills and collections to affect your credit scores so you can pay higher interest rates than the rich, taking as much of the little money you earn. If you are a woman, how can you vote for Hillary when she has buried all of Bill’s rape victims under the rug, including the 12 year old rape victim from Arkansas, who’s rapist Hillary defended in 1975 and later laughed about getting him off with time served? If you carry a gun and believe in the Constitution, how can you vote for Hillary when she wants to eliminate the NRA, take your guns, and abolish the second amendment? If you breathe, why would you vote for Hillary when she has left a trail of dead people that did not agree with her or knew too much?

from my perspective from Los Angeles....I have yet to see either Hillary or Trump bumper stickers...I saw a couple of Bernie's...but no Hillary and no Trump...before...roads were full of Obama and McCain and then Romney bumper stickers...this time...not a single one...very strange...either people are not interested...or scared....

HuffPo "Revoked Publishing Access" Of Journalist After 'Hillary Health' Story: "It's Orwellian...I'm Scared"

"I've honestly never seen anything like this.  It's frankly chilling.  I'm a little scared.  I'm doing this video also to say, I'm not suicidal right now; I am not a particularly clumsy person; I don't own a car at the moment.  So if I'm to slip in the shower over the next couple of days or something silly like that you have to really employ probability and statistics here."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/huffingon-post-revoked-publishing-access-journalist-after-post-hillarys-healthits-or

mrtools:
If you are LGBT, why are you voting for Hillary when she wants to bring in 1,000's of refugees who believe all gays should be executed? If you are Black, why are you voting for Hillary when she admires Margaret Sanger and defends Planned Parenthood, when they want to abort as many black babies as possible? Sanger wanted to exterminate the black race because they are like "weeds". If you are a Christian, why are you voting for Hillary Clinton when she wrote her Senior thesis on Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Lucifer, The Devil? She says he was and still is her mentor. If you are a Veteran, in the military, or closely related to a military member, why are you voting for Hillary when she left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again? They called for help, but the help was told to stand down. If you have factory job, why are you voting for Hillary when she supported TPP and factory workers are being laid off because jobs are going overseas? Don't forget the deals she made with China. She also welcomes open borders and illegals to get benefits with your tax money. If you are poor, why are you voting for Hillary, when she supports Wall Street and all the big banks? Big banks keep the poor, poorer by destroying the poor man's credit by allowing medical bills and collections to affect your credit scores so you can pay higher interest rates than the rich, taking as much of the little money you earn. If you are a woman, how can you vote for Hillary when she has buried all of Bill’s rape victims under the rug, including the 12 year old rape victim from Arkansas, who’s rapist Hillary defended in 1975 and later laughed about getting him off with time served? If you carry a gun and believe in the Constitution, how can you vote for Hillary when she wants to eliminate the NRA, take your guns, and abolish the second amendment? If you breathe, why would you vote for Hillary when she has left a trail of dead people that did not agree with her or knew too much?
All she wants is to be the PRESIDENT. After that she'll do what all they do : listen to her masters voice

...funny how it will all play out...or not funny @ all... http://conservative-daily.com/2016/08/31/breaking-news-obama-atf-announces-backdoor-ammo-ban/

Lucky 7!!!...Yeah! http://theusualroutine.com/2016/08/25/101-year-old-david-rockefeller-just-received-7th-heart-transplant-morning/

Original Recipe? $55 Million In Cocaine Discovered At French Coca-Cola Plant

Hundreds of kilos of cocaine were found in a Coca-Cola plant in France last Friday, making the seizure of the drug one of the largest ever on French soil.

:):):)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-01/original-recipe-55-million-cocaine-discovered-french-coca-cola-plant

whisperer:

Original Recipe? $55 Million In Cocaine Discovered At French Coca-Cola Plant

:):):)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-01/original-recipe-55-million-cocaine-discovered-french-coca-cola-plant

they're still doing it ?

KumoBreake:
they're still doing it ?
I don't here the song from there :)