New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 89

engelmann:
Both indicators aren't wokring on MT4 Build 600.

Tehy doesn't dislpay a graph and removing itself from the chart if one changes the period.

GlobalMarketTrend.mq4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

GlobalMarketTrendMTF.mq4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

This one updated to avoid those errors too : globalmarkettrendmtf_1.01.mq4

Files:

Up to 64 wpr values in a single window : multiple_wpr_nmc.ex4

Files:
wpr_1.gif  110 kb

Hi guys,,

There is new update of mt4 build 646, and all the ex4 indicators stopped working , actually when I drag the indicator to the chart then I can't click on OK, there is no OK option to click on it, there is only reset option instead, please I need your help because my trading depends on these indicators

Files:
tt.png  185 kb

hassan5041:
Hi guys,, There is new update of mt4 build 646, and all the ex4 indicators stopped working , actually when I drag the indicator to the chart then I can't click on OK, there is no OK option to click on it, there is only reset option instead, please I need your help because my trading depends on these indicators

If you are using any version of windows 8, there have been reported multiple problems with it and build 646. A lot of things are worse in build 646 than in previous builds

mladen:
If you are using any version of windows 8, there have been reported multiple problems with it and build 646. A lot of things are worse in build 646 than in previous builds

Why are they releasing so many updates of mt4 from new build release? I remember before mt4 updates weren't so frequent.

thefxpros:
Why are they releasing so many updates of mt4 from new build release? I remember before mt4 updates weren't so frequent.

More or less because the do not know what are they doing

Things like having to unload and then reload indicator while developing it, are known from metatrader and we all know what is the status of metatrader 5. Now they are doing exactly the same thing with metatrader 4. I leave to conclusion to all of you - I just hope that I am not right in what I think that will happen

Multiple adx (this one is using metatrader 4 built in adx - displayed values are values if the adx itself) : multiple_adx_nmc.ex4

Files:

mladen:
Multiple adx (this one is using metatrader 4 built in adx - displayed values are values if the adx itself) : multiple_adx_nmc.ex4

Nice Can we have a version with choice of ADX, DI+ or DI- please?

Hi,

Is it possible to make this indicator nmc please?

tdi-with_alerts.mq4

thanks in advance.

regards tito,

Files:

tito_xs:
Hi,

Is it possible to make this indicator nmc please?

tdi-with_alerts.mq4

thanks in advance.

regards tito,

Hi Tito, this one seems to be working.

Files: