New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 85

Beasty Boy:
I am sorry, but I have an other one, a very complicated.

allaverages_v2.5_amp_bands.mq4

Please can you fix it?

It is a Igorad Indicator, also a great one! But it has 24(!) warnings, and it works no more correctly.....

Beasty Boy

Here you go : allaverages_v2.5_amp_bands_nmc.mq4

cja:
Updated Signal Bars and Dolly indicators recoded to run on the new MT4, the password is required for the indicators to work. I have posted them here as they cannot be considered final editions as the new MT4 is still only Beta.

signal_bars_11a.ex4 Password

free_at_tsd

dolly_graphics_v14.ex4 Password

FREE_at_tsd

The graphics refresh issue with the panel overlays on start up appears to be resolved with the addition of this line of code inserted at the start of the code just below OnCalculate or start() it provides an initial delete of the indicator objects while the indicator is loading and so far I have had a 100% correct load each time I tested it. Hopefully MetaQuotes resolves this issue and this fix will no longer be needed

if(AccountNumber()==0){ObjectsDeleteAll();}

Revised Time Display.

time_display_1.ex4

Hi Cja

Do I download in sequence the pw's and then all the necessary attachments. (five in all) I have MT4(625). Would this be what I exactly need for the Dolly indicators to work, correct? Leaving the two display attachments 012 and 013, if I 'save as' all the others in correct sequence to my indicator folder I should be able to get them to work, hopefully. Pardon my ignorance I am still learning. Thanks for your time.

cja:
Updated Signal Bars and Dolly indicators recoded to run on the new MT4, the password is required for the indicators to work. I have posted them here as they cannot be considered final editions as the new MT4 is still only Beta.

signal_bars_11a.ex4 Password

free_at_tsd

dolly_graphics_v14.ex4 Password

FREE_at_tsd

The graphics refresh issue with the panel overlays on start up appears to be resolved with the addition of this line of code inserted at the start of the code just below OnCalculate or start() it provides an initial delete of the indicator objects while the indicator is loading and so far I have had a 100% correct load each time I tested it. Hopefully MetaQuotes resolves this issue and this fix will no longer be needed

if(AccountNumber()==0){ObjectsDeleteAll();}

Revised Time Display.

time_display_1.ex4

Hi again

Sorry except for attachment 190012 just to clarify, I will save the rest. Thanks again.

Hi Newbie777,

Just download the indicators and put them into your indicator folder, when you load them on the chart put the correct password into the correct place in the inputs and the indicators will load, if you get it wrong a message saying incorrect password will appear on the screen.

Both of the attached indicators work fine for currencies but they don't seem to calculate correctly for indices. In the attached screenshot, the spread should be 0.3 pips and the price levels shouldn't be squished. Suggestion for the squished price levels: indicator should look at the 10 and 1 place, instead of 10th and 100th place. As always, thank you very much

bn_levels_v1.02.mq4

spread_indicator.mq4

Files:

madopter:
Both of the attached indicators work fine for currencies but they don't seem to calculate correctly for indices. In the attached screenshot, the spread should be 0.3 pips and the price levels shouldn't be squished. Suggestion for the squished price levels: indicator should look at the 10 and 1 place, instead of 10th and 100th place. As always, thank you very much

bn_levels_v1.02.mq4

spread_indicator.mq4

madopter

Pips are usually associated to forex currency, or as the wikipedia definition states "In finance, specifically in foreign exchange markets, a percentage in point (pip) is a unit of change in an exchange rate of a currency pair."

Here is one version that calculates spreads for forex symbols the usual way an for all the rest uses the spread information provided by the broker (and this one corrects an error that was in the indicator for 4 and 5 digit brokers)

spread_indicator_1.01.mq4

madopter:

bn_levels_v1.02.mq4

spread_indicator.mq4

madopter

As of BN_LEVELS : you shall have to adjust alevels for indices manually : the code is already doing what it can to adjust the pips value but in the case of indices it simply will not be able to do that

Multiple T3. Can draw up to 25 T3 values. Also you can use the original Tim Tillson calculation as well as Fulks/Matulich calculation : multiple_t3_nmc.ex4

Files:

mladen:
madopter

Pips are usually associated to forex currency, or as the wikipedia definition states "In finance, specifically in foreign exchange markets, a percentage in point (pip) is a unit of change in an exchange rate of a currency pair."

Here is one version that calculates spreads for forex symbols the usual way an for all the rest uses the spread information provided by the broker (and this one corrects an error that was in the indicator for 4 and 5 digit brokers)

spread_indicator_1.01.mq4

Thank you for the spread indicator.

Is there anything that could be modified about the numbers indicator to make an indices version?

Edit 1: I just noticed your response about indices. Thanks.

Edit 2: I assume the demand for indices (BN_LEVELS) is not very much so perhaps it's not worth the effort but if it is, would you please create one?

Edit 3: The spread indicator is now correctly computing the spread for DJI (image below, on top). However, can you make the demical point move to the left by two places? That would accomplish what I need it to look like. Thank you

Files:
us30h1.png  69 kb
us2000h1_1.png  72 kb

this indikator isnt working. it displays the time wrong.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Forex Market Hours GMT.mq4