New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 74

Re New metatrader 4 compatible indicators

Hi Mladen,

I tried Renko Mean Live Chart Indicator & alerts nmc.mq4 on IG index (MT4, build 625), works great except that one click trading on the chart doesn't work, The same happens with other RenkoLiveChart indies, is this a problem with this particular indi family, or with Renko charts generally?

Also, I'm attaching Renko-SignalAM indi, it's been playing up since Build 500 and now takes up a huge amount of system resources at anything more than a few hundred bars look back. Also the signal alerts have become very hit & miss, the sell signals in particular have almost stopped. If you could take a look and maybe update it, I'd appreciate it.

Best

LitPlum

Files:

litplum:
Hi Mladen,

I tried Renko Mean Live Chart Indicator & alerts nmc.mq4 on IG index (MT4, build 625), works great except that one click trading on the chart doesn't work, The same happens with other RenkoLiveChart indies, is this a problem with this particular indi family, or with Renko charts generally?

Also, I'm attaching Renko-SignalAM indi, it's been playing up since Build 500 and now takes up a huge amount of system resources at anything more than a few hundred bars look back. Also the signal alerts have become very hit & miss, the sell signals in particular have almost stopped. If you could take a look and maybe update it, I'd appreciate it.

Best

LitPlum

LitPlum

Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source of that indicator?

Dear mladen,

Would you please make attached indicator compatible with new build 625 and please have a look if this indicator a repainter / recalculater. I´m not really sure.

Many Thanks in advance.

Files:
plot_stc.ex4  8 kb
plot_stc.mq4  7 kb

LitPlum

Sorry, I didn't realise it decompiled, unfortunately I don't have it but I'll run a search.

If it's any help I think the original indicator was named SignalAM, I know you have a huge store of indies maybe you already have it.

Jim Clark:
Dear mladen,

Would you please make attached indicator compatible with new build 625 and please have a look if this indicator a repainter / recalculater. I´m not really sure.

Many Thanks in advance.

Jim

It was so long time ago when I experimented with that type of plotting (to overcome the limitation of number of colors we can use in metatrader) that I almost forgot avout this one. No, it does not repaint. Schaff trend cycle is not a repainter.

PS: added line width parameter too. That line was hardly visible

plot_stc_nmc.mq4
Files:
schaff.gif  72 kb

mladen:
LitPlum Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source of that indicator?

I found this one in post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page17 Leledc-SsrcForceFinalNoRepaint nmc.mq4 can you confirm it's the same indie?

Thanks

litplum:
I found this one in post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page17 Leledc-SsrcForceFinalNoRepaint nmc.mq4 can you confirm it's the same indie? Thanks

litplum

As far as I see, yes, they are the same

Cheers Mladen, yet again you amaze....

"I tried Renko Mean Live Chart Indicator & alerts nmc.mq4 on IG index (MT4, build 625), works great except that one click trading on the chart doesn't work, The same happens with other RenkoLiveChart indies, is this a problem with this particular indi family, or with Renko charts generally?"

Any thoughts on the above One Click Trading problem?

mladen:
Jim

It was so long time ago when I experimented with that type of plotting (to overcome the limitation of number of colors we can use in metatrader) that I almost forgot avout this one. No, it does not repaint. Schaff trend cycle is not a repainter.

PS: added line width parameter too. That line was hardly visible

plot_stc_nmc.mq4

Dear mladen,

wow, thats really fast.

Many many Thanks for your effort it´s very helpful.

Best wishes.

Jim Clark