New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 71

engelmann:
Hello, this Elliot Wave Indicator isn't working. It shows errors after compiling. Elliott_Waves.mq4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

engelmann

Tried to convert it and it seems to be "one of those cases". It simply does not show anything even when compiled in strict mode and when the errors and warnings (there were 76 warnings in strict mode) are resolved. Right now no idea why is it doing so

II_SupDem v2 nmc

These an UpdatesSupply and Demand area indicator for MT4 Build 600+

I didn't found Problem when Compiled and Debugging with MT4 Build 628

Files:

mladen:
Here is this one The other 2 do not need an update. If they do not work then the problem is in ssa.ex4 file

Unfortunately this BBand Stop sends ghost signals sometimes. So it gives Alerts, the dot occours and than it disappears again (no real repainting) and the running Bollinger bands go on. Is it possible to improve that?

Mimicri20z:
Unfortunately this BBand Stop sends ghost signals sometimes. So it gives Alerts, the dot occours and than it disappears again (no real repainting) and the running Bollinger bands go on. Is it possible to improve that?

On an opened bar?

This Trading System isn't working: "Fx13.com - Trend locator"

TrendLocator.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Indicators not work:

Extrapolarmap.Ind.mq4

KaufmanTrend.mq4

Linear Regeression.mq4

Script not work:

Trend Locator.mq4

Files:

engelmann:
This Trading System isn't working: "Fx13.com - Trend locator"

TrendLocator.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Indicators not work:

Extrapolarmap.Ind.mq4

KaufmanTrend.mq4

Linear Regeression.mq4

Script not work:

Trend Locator.mq4

Linear regression made new metatrader 4 compatible

Apologize for posting here (not sure if is the propper area), but i have a problem with an indicator and an expert. They are both supposed to create renko charts (i want to create 8 brick renko), but i am getting different results, as seen in pics below. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what is the difference between them, or whitch one should i trust.

the indi and the expert below

hasper:
Apologize for posting here (not sure if is the propper area), but i have a problem with an indicator and an expert. They are both supposed to create renko charts (i want to create 8 brick renko), but i am getting different results, as seen in pics below. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what is the difference between them, or whitch one should i trust.

hasper

One is made for new metatrader 4

The other is made for old metatrader data format

I would not count at all that the two have to give same results (not just because of the eventual code difference). Simply the things compiled with old metatrader and compiled with new metatrader will not work exactly the same way. A big thanks to metaquotes. Also, don't forget that renko depends very much on the data in history - a couple of differenet values somewhere back in the history data and you will get different current result

Please make this mtf cci indicator into new metatrader4 compatible/turn into nmc version.

Files:
mtf_cci.mq4  4 kb