New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 87

Please @Mladen or Mrtools

Can you please fix this Indicator to the new Metatrader.

Thank you very much.

atrstops_v1.1_mtf.mq4

It is a shame and i am really sorry about.....

Files:

Beasty Boy:
Please @Mladen or Mrtools

Can you please fix this Indicator to the new Metatrader.

Thank you very much.

atrstops_v1.1_mtf.mq4

It is a shame and i am really sorry about.....

Beasty Boy

Here you go (just made it new metatrader 4 compatible, the rest is left as is) :

atrstops_v1.1_mtf_nmc.mq4

atrstops_v1.1.mq4

checkin:
mladen Is there a multi hull 2?

There was not There is now : multiple_hull_2_nmc.ex4

Files:

mladen:
There was not There is now : multiple_hull_2_nmc.ex4

Thank you man

Hello Mladen, is there any updates for Spectrometr separate selective cycle 2.06 indicator? I dont know how to put in the indicator in this quick reply, i'm newbie. I have read about fourier cycle thread last 2 week, and i'm interesting about it. Could you please help me for the update spectrometr 2.06 indicator ? I'm so sorry, i don't know how to put in the indicator in the quick reply

iPorscheBanana:
Hello Mladen, is there any updates for Spectrometr separate selective cycle 2.06 indicator? I dont know how to put in the indicator in this quick reply, i'm newbie. I have read about fourier cycle thread last 2 week, and i'm interesting about it. Could you please help me for the update spectrometr 2.06 indicator ? I'm so sorry, i don't know how to put in the indicator in the quick reply

iPorscheBanana

Dis you copy the spectrometr.dll to the libraries folder (versions 2.06 and 2.07 need that dll in order to work)? Attaching the version 2.07 and the dll that are working with no problems on my terminal without any changes in the code

spectrometr_separate_selective_cycle_2.07.mq4

spectrometr.zip

Dear Honorable Mladen:

I currently using the attached indicator for offline charting (e.g M2, M3). Please kindly make it compatible with the latest MT4 build.

On the other hand, if you have something similiar that work better and faster, please kindly advise one. The one I am using take a while to load on charts, just like freezing.

As always, many thanks to you in advance!

Regards,

BDunn

Files:

bdunn:
Dear Honorable Mladen:

I currently using the attached indicator for offline charting (e.g M2, M3). Please kindly make it compatible with the latest MT4 build.

On the other hand, if you have something similiar that work better and faster, please kindly advise one. The one I am using take a while to load on charts, just like freezing.

As always, many thanks to you in advance!

Regards,

BDunn

Did you try this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page19

mladen:
iPorscheBanana

Dis you copy the spectrometr.dll to the libraries folder (versions 2.06 and 2.07 need that dll in order to work)? Attaching the version 2.07 and the dll that are working with no problems on my terminal without any changes in the code

spectrometr_separate_selective_cycle_2.07.mq4

spectrometr.zip

Thank you so much Mladen for the help

Dear mladen,

I try to bring this Indicator to run, unfortunately the indicator does not appear.

The only thing I see, is the window in which the indicator should be.

I have the libssa file copied to the library folder, then I´ve changed the number of bars. But it does not work.

Kann you help me? Many Thanks in advance !!!